Chapter Eight

Beyoncé Knowles
Continued,

"Bitch I'm bout to beat yo fucking ass!" I kicked Yvonne's room door until it opened.

She was in there fucking Shawn. Of course she was.

"You're so fucking weird." I pulled her off the bed by her hair. Usually I don't condone the hair pulling but there were zero rules right now, she had me fucked up. I wanted to kill her. Fuck the restraining order.

When she got to the ground, I let her hair go, throwing the hardest punches I've ever thrown in my life. I could literally feel my knuckles in her face.

"Don't you ever! You always running yo fuckin' mouth! Say something else to my daughter bitch!" I was tearing this bitch a new one. I'm so good off her bruh.

"AYE BEY! WHAT YOU DOIN?!" RJ pulled me off of her but I kicked him in his dick, running back. I started kicking her in her ribs. When I'm done, she gon' be in the hospital, I promise to God.

I was seeing red. I was tired of her fucking mouth. She was always running it. That wasn't her place to tell nor her daughter to tell it to. I'd been dealing with Yvonne's shit for too long.

"Beyoncé, let that girl up, come on!" Shawn yelled.

"Nigga fuck you!" I yelled at him but I never stopped hitting Yvonne.

I heard Solange yelling my name. That didn't even stop me. I been waiting to get my hands on this bitch so it's going down. She had me fucked up. Running her goddamn mouth about situations she didn't even know about. She didn't know shit so she need to shut up.

"AYE AYE AYE! Are y'all niggas fucking stupid?! Get her!" I heard Robyn.

"She ain't 'bout to hit me again bruh." RJ said, holding his nuts.

Robyn sucked her teeth. "Pussy." She grabbed me off of Yvonne. "If you hit me, you know I'm laying yo ass out so you better chill."

I huffed, letting her put me down on the ground. She still had a hold on my hips 'cause she knew if she let me go, I was going to run right back.

"Shawn, you're a bitch for real. You heard everything I had to say, listened to all my shit but you still in here fucking her." Tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't give a fuck about Shawn, I didn't want him but it was betrayal. I told him about everything because I thought he deserved it and he did this. After he beat my dad's ass.

Realizing this is why he wasn't in jail and Robyn was, I tried to run for him but Robyn wasn't having it. She still had a tight grip on my hips.

"What I say Beyoncé?"

"Man I'm so tired of this fuckin' shit."

"So it's true? That's why y'all fighting?" Solange asked, she took her headphones out. Robyn let me go and as soon as she did, I socked Shawn right in his face.

Bitch.

"You don't listen to shit."

"I told you I was done man."

She nodded her head. "Nah I'm hearing you. If you tryna beat some ass, we rollin'."

"So nobody heard me?" Solange asked.

"Yeah it's true baby."

She sucked her teeth and I could see tears coming to her face. Everybody was just looking at her. I grabbed her hand, leading her into my room. This wasn't a conversation for everybody. It wasn't nobody else's business.

"I'm sorry."

I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Am I supposed to call you mama or something?"

"I don't know. We can just process it together." I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Bey you left me for real?"

"No baby, I didn't leave you. It was just so much and I was so young. I had to go. I left everything behind me. I couldn't look back."

"Is daddy my dad?"

I sighed, tears falling down my face. "Yeah."

She moved away from me, holding my cheeks. She looked me in my eyes, wiping the tears away. "It's okay. We was learning about this in school Bey."

"Yeah? What they say?"

"That shit nasty."

"Solange."

"What?! That's what they told me." She laughed and when she caught a glimpse of me laughing, her eyes lit up. "I don't love you no less."

"What about him?"

"... I don't know. I don't wanna talk to him. I knew he was acting really weird ever since you left so that was for a minute you know? I never understood why you and Yvonne had such beef."

"She likes to have sex with everybody I have sex with, she's weird."

"Bey I'm scared. What am I supposed to do now? Can I come live with you in California? Robyn said you got a big ole house with a pool in the backyard, a tennis court, and a library. And she said you live alone. I can keep you some company."

"I feel like I've missed out on so much time with you." I looked into her and all I could see was me. She was gorgeous and selfless and she always saw the light in everything and everyone. She was truly my daughter.

"We can make up for it."

"You know he's going to jail for a long time right?"

She nodded her head and sat beside me. We both stared at our hands. Our situation was so sad but we could make the best out of it if we tried...
_______