"It was only a matter of time Sona

"It was only a matter of time Sona. I know you couldn't resist me." I look directly at her as I say this and the girls behind her all blush a little.

"Not even a little bit Y/N," she answers. I roll my eyes at her comment which gets some giggles from the people behind her.

"I wasn't expecting you, Sona," Rias says, "what can I do for you?" Sona takes a step forward.

"I figured I would properly meet your new pieces and introduce my own." The blonde guy steps up. "This is Saji Genshirou, my pawn." Being as I'm Rias' Pawn I close the distance between us.

"Yo, I'm Y/N, and I'm probably a way better Pawn than you." He scoffs at me.

"As if you could be. Your reputation doesn't mean anything in this situation. I took up four Pawns, so suck on that." I start laughing at him after he says that and I can tell he's pissed.

"You shouldn't speak out of line like that Saji, and you should know that he took all eight of Rias' Pawns," Sona says very sternly. Saji's expression immediately drops and I start to control myself. Asia walks up to introduce herself to Saji, and he grabs her hands.

"Well aren't you just the cutest girl I've ever seen." I step between them and grab his wrists.

"You think of trying anything with her you're going to forget how your lungs work you got that motherfucker?"

"That's enough you two," Rias and Sona say in unison. I let go and back up. Sona turns back to Rias.

"I was thinking of going to take him to get his familiar soon." Rias looks at her quizzically.

"Well, that's kind of an issue. You know he only takes one house at a time, and I was planning on us going. The full moon is the best time to as well. We could surely find a way to settle this."

"You wouldn't be proposing a Rating Game would you Gremory?" Sona asks her.

"Oh no, we'd never get permission for that." They laugh with each other and I turn to Akeno.

"What's a Rating Game?"

"It's a competition between devil houses. It's the reason we are all assigned chess pieces. They are battles with different rules and objectives."

"That sounds badass, I hope we get to do one soon, I would love to get a real fight in."

"I have an idea," Rias says. "Since we're in high school, how about we settle this through some good old-fashioned sports." Sona looks at her a bit apprehensive before answering.

"All right, you're on. How about tennis? Tsubaki and I against you and Akeno?"

"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, how about tomorrow?" They both agree and Sona and her house leave.

"That's kinda lame, I wouldn't have minded playing for us. Asia and I are the ones getting familiars, I think me and the dick should've gotten to compete for it. It was only fair."