"I'm sorry he took control Tyler. I didnt-" I sush him.

"Its fine kyle stop worrying. Its my fault I shouldn't have even said that." He frowns and nods. I blush when I realize he still hasn't picked up his towel. He smiles.

"I love when you blush." I blush more while he chuckles.

"Y-you haven't p-pick up your t-towel." I say stuterring. His eyes widen as he picks up his towel.

"Sorry." He says "I will just  go make lunch while you get in the shower." I nod my head and head to the bathroom. On the way there kyle smacks my butt and I yelp. I glare at him before closing the door.

I get out of my clothes and step into the shower. I wash my hair and everything else. Once I get out of the shower my heat acts up and I start panting. I grip the counter so I don't fall.

"Kyle!" I yell trying to get some help. I hear footsteps and the door swings open. He notices me and how I'm about to fall so he wraps a towel around my waist but as soon as he touched me I moan.

"Baby, please don't do that. I don't want to mate to you right now and take you as advantage." He growls. He picks me up with ease and brings me downstairs. He sets me on a chair with food on the table.

"Eat." He ordered. I started eating and just now noticed that talyor and Justin are here. She smiles at me and comes over. She sniffs me and rasises an eyebrow.

"Why do you smell like your in heat?" She ask confused.

"Because I am." I state while she gaps.

"But why? Its only in females." I shrug.

"Its because he's mated with me. Since I'm an alpha and were gay he's in heat so he can reproduce." I choke on my food. Taylor rubs my back.

"Wait a second reproduce?! I'm a guy kyle." I say so confused. I'm a man not a woman. Kyle sighs.

"Since your my mate and I'm an to be soon alpha than yes you can reproduce." I run a hand down my face forgetting about my food.

"The only way a got can reproduce is if he's mated with a alpha." Richard says while I jumped out of my skin. I put a hand on my heart trying to calm it down.

"Don't scare me like that." Taylor chuckles but gets picked up by Justin and she yelps. "But I'm a dude." I say. Kyle sits next to me and smacks his forehead.

"Don't you get it? I'm gonna be a alpha so you can reproduce." I nod understanding. But a thought accours to me.

"Do I have to?" I ask. Kyle growls.

"No you don't Tyler but kyle would love to carry on the tradition of alphas." Richard explains. "It runs in alpha blood to want a lot of kids." I groan.

"A lot?! I don't even know if I wanted three!" I explain while freaking out. Kyle sighs.

"We can adopt if you wa-" I cut him off.

"If I'm having children their gonna be mine." I say but kyle growls. "And yours." He smirks while getting up. I chuckle but stop when my heat starts up again. Richard walks out of the room while kyle takes deep breathes.

"When will this stop?" I pant and whine.

"A week...a long week." I groan but stop when kyle growls lustfully. I try standing up but can't I whine getting kyles attention. He comes up to me but I jump on him and kiss him because my wolf toke over.

He growls and kisses me back. I whine and grip his shirt in a tight hold.

"Please." I beg. I don't even know what I'm begging for to be honest. I just want to be with him all the time. I just want to know if he loves me like I love him.

"Are you sure you want this?" He groans.

"Please kyle I need you." He growls and carries me upstairs.

*******I'm not good at a sex since so imagine it ;)******

When I wake up I realize I'm naked and pressed against kyles naked chest. I blush and struggle further into him.

"Morning love." I blush and smile.

"Morning kyle." I say while drawing patterns on the bed. I lost my virginity...I know embarrsing.

"I'm sorry I hurt you Tyler I didn't mean it." He says while I nod. "And you were a virgin? Baby its OK its not embarrassing. At least I know I was your first." I blush but realize how did he know I just thought that?

"Kyle how did you know I just thought that?" I question while turning around to face him. He smiles and pecks my forehead.

"Well I marked you so now I can read your thoughts but you can block me." I nod. I go to stand up but wince because of the pain in my lower back. I try blocking kyle and he huffs. I smile because I know it worked. I feel like I'm going to puck so I rush to the bathroom and puck my guts out.

"Are you okay?" Kyle ask while rubbing my back. I nod and rest my head against the tub. He flushes the toilet and goes to get someone. Justin arrives with him. I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"I-im sorry...I forgot to use protection and just to make sure justin is going to check you out." I nod and question why justin.

"I'm going to be the pack doctor so I know what I'm doing and I'm sorry I haven't talked to you. Its because I'm tired all the time." He smiles.

"Its fine." I say waving him off. He puts his hand on my stomach and closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes he looks at Kyle.

"Well it looks like your carrying a baby boy." He says. "Its healthy. But just don't do a lot of physical things ok Tyler?" Im literally frozen right now. I'm going to be a dad/mom.

"Tyler are you okay?" Kyle says but I faintly heard him. I start closing my eyes because I feel so weak suddenly. I feel someone pick me up and I pass out.

**********************************************

Did you like it? Tyler's pregnant so a kids coming!

Vote, comment what you think.

Love, hannah