"Our Aeroblade weapons were in there." Zane sighs.

"Ugh, not to mention our only way back." I groan.

"Hey, stay positive! Who needs a way back when we gotta go that way?" Jay says, pointing to a corridor.

"No sword, no powers, no problem. We can do this, guys. As long as we got each other, right?" Kai asks.

"Sibling sharpens sibling." Cole says, and we go to the first test and see doors with symbols on each. "This could be the first test."

"Ooh! Why did it have to be tests? Why can't the tomb just be protected by Dragons? We're good with Dragons." Jay sighs.

"I think we're supposed to pick a door, but which one?" I muse. 

"Um, what was it Misako said?" Kai thinks.

"A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot." Zane informs.

"A Spinjitzu master can. Can what?" Kai asks.

"Sixteen doors, for Sixteen Realms?" Jay asks.

"Well, could be. But let me guess, pick the wrong door and we'll be in a realm of hurt." Cole says. 

"Oh, I wish we had the Sword right about now." I sigh.

"We can figure this out. A Spinjitzu Master can. Can..." Kai thinks.

"The symbol above this door, it's a tornado. This could be the one, right?" Jay reaches for the doorknob.

"You could be right." Kai says.

"Jay, wait!" Zane yells. "Step away from that door, Jay." Zane pulls him away.

"W-what is it?" Jay stutters.

"We're inside a zoetrope." Zane informs.

"A zoe-what?" Kai asks, perplexed. 

"A zoetrope. The engravings in rapid succession creates a moving image." Zane explains.

"Uh, I don't get it." Cole says.

"A Spinjitzu Master can. Do Spinjitzu!" I answer. "Yeah! I'm not dumb!" I cheer.

"Exactly." Zane does Spinjitzu, white white tornado spinning around continusly. "He's creating some sort of shape." He stops and points to a door with the same image as the one we came in. "That one. That's the door out."

"I don't know, Zane. Isn't that the same door we came in? Are you sure?" Cole asks.

"Are you sure you want to doubt a Nindroid?" Zane replies.

"Open the door. Let's find out." Kai takes a deep breath. Jay opens it and finds the second test, a place, kinda like the tomb entryway. Dreary and gray, but at the end of the path, there's a shiny golden staff. Probably a fake, but dang, does that look good.

"But...that's wasn't here before. How can it be the way, if that's the way we came in?" Cole asks.

"Well, welcome to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Kai says.

"Hey, hey! Nice one, Zane. Who needs the Sword of Sanctuary when you've got a Nindroid?" Jay cheers.

"The Staff of the First Spinjitzu Master." Kai gasps, walking toward it.

"I'm pretty sure Sensei has it, but maybe my memory's wiped." I shrug.

"This is the second test, remember? Zane, what do you think?" Cole asks, before Kai can move a step forward.