14. Dinner With an Uzumaki

"So, lets make this meeting short because I do have a date." Naruto said standing in front of the Kage, He was dressed in blue shorts and one of his nice shirts, he wasn't doing anything but cooking for Kakashi, but he got to be alone with Kakashi.

So it's a date. Even though it was more of a surprise since the exams start up in a week again, and he wanted to spend time with Kakashi.

Can you blame him?

"What do you know?" Hizuren folded his arms thinking it was going to be like pulling teeth for Naruto to explain all he has learned but Naruto sighed.

"I just wanna meet my grand mother Hizuren. So listen to me." All Naruto wanted was some family, a connection, he had Kakashi and his friends but why is it pulling teeth to get him to his family

He believed he deserved it.

"My parents died saving this village from the Kyuubi attack! My mother, the first woman Hokage saved this village and sealed said demon in her child! My father protected her, made sure she did everything she wanted to do in this life! Why can't you just send an letter to my grandmother so I can meet her? Why can't I have my clan names? Why can't I have a family! My actual family Hizuren!" Naruto was upset, Sky whined on the couch and Shiro growled, wanting him to stop making Naruto upset.

Shiro was a summons but didn't need Naruto's chakra to stay here, and it didn't effect him not being in his home. So he stayed with Naruto and Sky.

"Haven't I been alone long enough?" Hizuren sighed and turned around in his chair.

"I have no way of getting in contact with...." Naruto rolled his eyes and just left. Sky and Shiro on his tail as he slammed the door. Hizuren rolled his eyes and sighed.

He was dealing with an Uzumaki, he didn't know why he thought they could have an actual conversation without one person getting upset at him.

Thought he could see why Naruto was upset, he suppose he'll talk it over with the elders, to see what he could do for him, because he didn't want an upset Uzumaki at all. He was a great child, he mirrored both of his parents perfectly.

"That old bat!" Naruto took a Bobby-pin and unlocked Kakashi door and stormed into the kitchen while Shiro and Sky went to lay on the couch. Naruto looked around the kitchen and started cooking whatever could take him mind off of the old Geezer being an idiot.

"Why can't I have my family? Why does everybody else get their family but for me? For me that's unattainable?" Naruto asked any one of his foxes, but they were sleeping and he only groaned as he started making rice.

"I hate him! Can I hate the Hokage? Cause I hate him." Naruto mumbled and kept on mumbled and when Kakashi walked into his home he heard somebody slam a plate, and then the curse slipped.

"Fucking, fuck." Naruto sighed and closed his eyes, Kakashi walked into the kitchen to see him cleaning up the glass plate, and he sighed.

"Hey what's wrong?" Naruto dumped the broken plate in the trash and he fell into Kakashi chest, Kakashi smiled and placed his head on top of Naruto's as Naruto vented.

"That old bastard doesn't want me to meet my grandmother who is probably drinking herself into an early grave because she doesn't think I'm alive. I just want my family. My name, my status and my grandmother. Is that so hard to ask?" Kakashi kissed Naruto on his forehead, listening as he smiled and hummed happily.

"You'll meet her soon, don't give up faith. But why did you break into my house?" Naruto pulled away and opened his arms, a smile on his face.

"I made us dinner." Naruto smiled and Kakashi chuckled. It's like dealing with somebody with two personalities.

"You broke into my house to make us dinner? Did you want to spend the night?" Naruto stood on the tops of his toes and wrapped his arms around Kakashi's neck, and pursed his lips.

"Of course I want to spend a night. Look at how comfortable our children are." Naruto ushered to the two foxes on the couch and Kakashi hummed, wrapping his arms around Naruto's waist and leaning to place a kiss on Naruto's lips.

"You can spend the night, but you have to kiss me." Naruto flushed but rolled his eyes, pulling Kakashi's mask down he planted a kiss to Kakashi's lips. Naruto was going to pull away but Kakashi deepened the kiss, groaning when he heard Naruto's moan deeply within his throat.

Kakashi pulled away and kept his mask down, which made Naruto swoon.

"You are really cute." Naruto said and Kakashi felt himself chuckle fondly, he placed his head in the crook of Naruto's neck, and allowed Naruto to run a hand through his hair, humming.

"Let's eat dinner." Naruto said and Kakashi kissed Naruto on the neck loving the way Naruto gasped and exposed more of his neck for him.

"Sure." Kakashi said but he didn't move, willing to have server back pain for doing this just to stay in contact with Naruto. Naruto chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kakashi.

"Or we can stay like this?" Kakashi smirked against his neck and spoke.

"Sure."

When Kakashi was able to pull away from Naruto he showered and ate dinner, watching as Naruto wore his Jounin shirt and he played with Shiro while he held Sky. Kakashi could imagine this exact scenario but with children, and Shiro and Sky played with them as well.

"Hey, ready for bed." Naruto patted Shiro on his head looking at Kakashi. He shook he head as walked over to Kakashi.

"It's early, I know you don't sleep this early. You trying to read your porn?" Naruto watched as Kakashi nodded, and Naruto chuckled.

"You'll have to hold me until I fall asleep then." Naruto said walking a head of Kakashi to his bed, while Kakashi places Sky with Shiro and headed to bed with Naruto. Grabbing the book he was on, and opened it while Naruto was snuggled into his eyes, gazing at his expression.

"You really are cute. Goodnight." Naruto said placing a kiss on his cheek and Kakashi hummed kissing Naruto's forehead.

"Goodnight."

*