13. Death by Pervert

There was a month off that was given to the Genin. To get some training done before the final rounds. His team had made it, and they were training with their people. Sasuke with Itachi and Sakura with Kurenai and team eight. Kakashi was on a mission and so Naruto roamed the village.

Hizuren wasn't able to get in contact with his grandmother but he was sure that the other sannin that was around the village would know how to get her attention, though all they had to say was that her grandchild was wanting to meet here.

He stumbled upon the bathhouse and saw a pervert peeking into the woman's one, and he had no doubt in his mind that was the toad sannin. The one who wrote the porn that Kakashi reads avidly. Naruto only wonders what going on inside his head.

Though Naruto lifted his leg and kicked the man in the head, making sure to push chakra into the kick making him go flying as Naruto placed his hands in his pockets. Looking down at the man before he spoke.

"Pervert, can you help me out?" Said man opened his eyes because the kick reminded him of a certain woman. However he was greeted with a red and white haired teen that looked strangely like Lady fourth.

"Depends, I don't want to receive another kick like that." Naruto smiled, a blinding smile that the pervert wasn't sure if it was a happy smile, or a smile that said don't go against him.

Naruto squatted and looked at the pervert.

"I need to figure out if I'm the holder of the Kyuubi no Kitsune." Naruto said and the man hummed and looked at Naruto. He sat up and rubbed his head from the life threatening kick he received and looked at the teen.

"What makes you think you hold the Kyuubi?" Naruto's shrugged his shoulders and folded his arms.

"Call it a connection. You have time now right?" The man nodded and stood, Naruto nodded.

"I know a spot." Naruto said talking about his sage training spot. He missed Sky, she had chose to go on the mission with Kakashi, probably trying to talk about Naruto without Naruto being around.

Naruto let her go, because she would be upset had he told her no, but the Kakashi made a joke about them splitting custody of their child, as if he was Skys father. Naruto rolled his eyes as he remembered that encounter before looking to the pervert.

"So you have a name perverted sannin?" The male gasped and looked down at Naruto.

"I'm Jiraiya the toad Sannin, have you never heard of me?" Naruto hummed.

"Orochimaru is the snake Sannin, he's our resident spy. Tsunade is the slug Queen, the best medic in the lands and you are just a pervert." Naruto said and Jiraiya face palmed before sighing.

"Whatever, why are we going into the forest?" Naruto tilted his head.

"Well Kami forbid somebody sees us and now I'm a demon or a murderer." Naruto said and they made it to the waterfall and Naruto took off his shirt.

"So I know in some cases, when you use chakra you can see a seal, however." Naruto started glowing a white hue like he was about to use sage, but no seal was shown.

"However I'm a Arctic sage, so my chakra is white, but I was able to use red chakra, and create a ultimate Jutsu. Like so." Naruto held his hand out and he was able to create and white and red flame mix.

"So is there anyways you or I can see if I really am a Jinchuriki." Jiraiya nodded his head.

"Do you know how to swim?" Naruto tilted his head, but shook his head no and Jiraiya nodded.

"Try and call that chakra, don't die." Naruto's eyes widened as he was pushed into the water, his eyes opened and he wanted to try and breathe for air but he couldn't

Naruto closed his eyes and stared praying.

"Please don't let me die before I can have Kakashi's child. Please."

"That fucking pervert. I'll kill him for this. Come to your mind quickly."

"How?"

"Follow our connection!"

Naruto nodded and calmed down, he shot his eyes opened and he stood in front of a cage and he saw a fox with a collar that had the letter K on it, he saw him roll out a scroll.

"I'm the Kurama really known as Kyuubi nice to meet you, sign this quickly. Summon and fox and survive. You have about thirty seconds before we die." Naruto quickly signed his name In blood, and opened his eyes.

"Summoning Jutsu." Naruto straddled the back of a fox as it swam the both of them to shore, Naruto panted as the fox laid him down and laid their head in their stomach as a comfort thing.

"So? Did you see the Kyuubi." Naruto heard the pervert say, but he ignored him. He closed his eye to try and catch his breath, but he heard running, one human footsteps and there was a whine that echoed the forest.

"Sky, slow down." Naruto turned to see Sky running into the clearing and looking at Naruto before running over and whining a little.

"How was your mission?" Naruto asked sky, who only gave him a look, which made Naruto smile.

"I'm fine, did you sense that I was about to die?" Sky didn't answer and nuzzled her way on Naruto's neck. Naruto let the other fox lay on his stomach.

"What's your name?" Naruto asked and the fox spoke.

"Shiro. I'm glad you're alright." Naruto smiled and Kakashi entered the clearing panting. Jiraiya looked at the male that was trained by Minato, and saw him panting.

"Naruto are you alright? We made it back to the village and all Sky said was Momma, and took off." Kakashi walked over to see Naruto was in soaking wet clothes,
Before he realized that Naruto must've drowning but was saved.

"Yeah, Jiraiya thought the fastest way to access Kurama was to make sure I was near death for it." Naruto closed his eyes while Kakashi places his hand on him.

"Is that the Kyuubi names? Kurama?"

"I'm the reason you'll be able to have his kids, Foxy."

"Yeah, he's really nice to me. He saved me." Naruto said softly and Kakashi nodded.

"Let's get you out of these wet clothes then." Kakashi said and Naruto spoke.

"Sky, and Shiro you both can come along." The foxes yipped in happiness, trailing after Kakashi. Naruto looked to Jiraiya before he spoke.

"Thanks Pervert. I need one more favor from you as well, but it'll have to wait." Jiraiya nodded, and waved to the duo.

*