4. Mesmerized

"A real survival test tomorrow at six am, so let us introduce ourselves!" Their sensei said, eyes somehow didn't want to stray away from the child that mirrored lady fourth so well.

"Well how sensei." Sakura asked as the men mentally face palmed, Sky crawled down from Naruto and walked over to Kakashi, Kakashi picked the fox up who crawled on his head and went to sleep.

Naruto looked but only smiled and continued a small conversation with Sasuke who wanted to ask Naruto about his training regimens.

"Likes dislikes, whatever you feel comfortable with us knowing." Kakashi said and Sakura nodded declaring she'll just go first.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, My likes include baking, cooking and Sasuke. My dislikes are how popular Ino is and Ino herself and my dream is to marry Sasuke." She said looking at how Sasuke didn't even care since Naruto occupies his time.

"You Uchiha next." Sasuke looked to their sensei and scoffed.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I like Itachi, and foxy, tomatoes and rice. My dislikes are annoying people and weak people. My dream is to become Hokage." Kakashi looked shocked and Naruto smiled.

"Oh, I'll definitely help you, would you like to become our sixth Hokage?" Sasuke blushed but nodded and Naruto spoke.

"I'll be happy to help a future Kage, then you can have Shikamaru as your advisor. I'm sure you'll both get along." Naruto said clapping his hand in happiness.

"Just go next and stop embarrassing me." Naruto chuckled and nodded, ruffling Sasuke's hair, and Naruto sighed.

"I'm Naruto, No last name. Orphan but belonged to some clan! Anyways I really like Sky, Shikamaru and his family. Minato and this Uchiha. I dislike people who get in the way of my goals and people who lie to me. My dream is to find my parents, whether they are dead or alive!" Naruto said and everybody looked at him.

Naruto smile didn't fade, he just wanted answers, he had a lot of questions and not any answers and so if he had to figure this out on his own, he would. There's a simple way to figure that out, but he couldn't go in the hospital and ask for parental tests without the Hokage finding out and he would only know that he would lie and try to hide his results.

"So sensei. You go." Sasuke said since he just watched his sensei stare at Naruto with a weird expression. Kakashi coughed and leaned back and spoke.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake." Everybody was waiting for him to say something else but when quietness ensued for a long time everybody knew this was as best as they were going to get.

"So let's meet at six am at what training ground?" Naruto asked and Kakashi hummed.

"Seven." Naruto nodded and scooped up Sky, watching as she snuggled back into Naruto, and Sasuke decided to ask.

"What is Sky? Your nin pet or a summons?" Naruto looked at Sasuke and smiled.

"Neither, she helps me hone my Senjutsu. She likes to call me mother for some odd reason, but she's helps me learn what's called Arctic Sage." Naruto said and everybody looked at him in awe.

"Would you like to train today a little? I'm free until dinner?" Sasuke nodded.

"Thanks for having me, Sakura would you like to join?" Sakura looked at the two boys who only wanted her to get stronger with them, and despite her feelings for Sasuke, the weight of wanting to be stronger outweighed the feeling of love for Sasuke.

"Yes, thanks for inviting me." Sakura said and team Seven left together and Kakashi watched as his team was seemingly coming together in front of his eyes.

Though he needed to stop staring at Naruto so damn much.

"So what would you all like to work on? I'm only Chunin level so I'm not that strong, but I can show you a few things." Naruto put sky against the tree, and listed off was he was able to teach them in.

Sasuke chose Taijutsu, since they didn't have the same Ninjustu type. Sakura chose Taijutsu and Genjutsu. Naruto nodded as he started teaching them.

The wind blew softly. While the three teens talked and Naruto fixed the mistake in their stances, and worked on their punches, and showed Sakura how to remove herself from a Genjutsu if she was ever caught.

They hadn't realized that it was time for dinner until Sasuke's older brother walked up to the training ground where he sensed his brothers chakra to see him sparing with a red and white haired teen his age and his brother actually had a smirk on his face.

"You are good Sasuke. You really are a natural." Naruto said and Sasuke scoffed.

"Says the teen I can't lay a hand on." Naruto chuckled.

"You'll have to use that Sharigan to beat me, but even then, Senjutsu will give me a boost too." Sasuke chuckled, and rolled his eyes and went to grab Naruto's shoulder but Naruto grabbed his wrist and brought it down.

"Nice spar, pick this up tomorrow?" Naruto asked and Sasuke huffed and stood up.

"Sure." Sakura came over with a smile on her face.

"So I was able to walk up the tree, so we can start my Genjutsu tomorrow right?" She asked and Naruto nodded.

"Of course, we should head home. Minato will worry if I'm not home soon." There was a voice that cleared their throats.

"You three seem close, but Sasuke needs to head home now." Naruto patted Sasuke on his head and waved to the older Uchiha's smiling a little.

"Y'all be a doll and walk Sakura home, it's late and she is a girl. See ya tomorrow." Naruto winked picking up Sky he left and Itachi was mesmerized for a second before nodded and ushering the girl to tell them were she lived.

Naruto walked into his home declaring that he was home and he was greeted by everybody but Menma, and Suki asked.

"Will you like to have dinner?" She asked setting a plate down for Naruto anyways and Naruto shrugged and nodded. He had never eaten her food before but he was hungry and didn't feel like leaving and grabbing dinner. Sky patted her way to Naruto's room and Naruto went to smell the food before tasting it.

Yet it tasted funny.

"Don't eat this." A booming voice spoke and Naruto hummed.

"Sorry to waste this, but I won't be eating. Good night." Suki looked at Naruto before giving him a smile.

"Fake."

"Sure, sleep well Naruto-Kun."

*

Sorry for the slow development, I'm trying to get a few chapters out when they are done because it progresses so slow, but you'll understand why it has too!

-Amiyah.