Chapter 2 -High School part 1-

Ages;
First Side:             Second Side:
Leo/Raph=17        Swift/Rebel=17
Donnie=16             Ghost=16
Mikey=14                M.C.=14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donnie finished to treat Mikey's wounds. "Mikey your arm is broken so don't do some reckless things." Mikey nodded and Splinter came to the lab. "My sons, I need to talk to you." They all went to the kitchen. Splinter turned to the Mikey. "Michelengelo, you will start high school tomorrow and You three, I will change your school." Donnie, Raph and Leo looked at Splinter. Raph began to talk. "Why, Master Splinter?" Splinter turned to see Raph. "Because the new school opened in border and This school has a good education. Humans and mutants are allowed in this school. First side and second side can come to this school too. I believe that ıt will be good for you." They all nodded.

Mikey's Pov
Actually ı was a little scared to starting a high school. I went to Donnie. "Hey, D" he turned to see me. "WHAT MİKEY? CAN'T YOU SEE, I'M BUSY" I flinched a little. I felt like I was going to cry. I just wanted to get some idea. My arm is broken. "I...I'm sorry,
D. I was going to ask you something but I can ask Leo or Raph."

When I was about to leave, Donnie stopped me. "I'm sorry mikey. I'm just stressful these days."

"Its okay, D. I can ask Leo or Raph." He touched my solid arm. "It's okay, please ask me."

I began to talk. "I'm just scared Don." He looked at me with concern. "From what?" I looked at him again. "From starting high school." He touched my shoulder. "Nothing to be afraid Mikey. I can help with your lessons." I smiled at him and left the lab.

I went to Raph's room and knocked it. "Come in." I came to his room. "Hey Raph, Can I ask you a question?" He looked at me. "Sure, baby brother. So what is your question?"

"What should I do in high school." He started to laugh. "Look mikey, don't be so worried. If anyone bully you, tell me okay." I smiled. "Dude, I'm not little kid and I'm a ninja." Then I left his room and went to the Leo's room.

"Hey Leo" he smiled. "Hey, Mikey." I asked same question. "What should I do in high school?" He smiled again. "It is nothing to be afraid mikey. Look, ıf you have any questions you can come and ask any of us." I nodded.

I began to think about street punks. If they come, I will thanks to them for saving me. "Hey leo, Do you think that street punks will come?" He looked at me with scary eyes. "Mikey, they are not good mutants. Please otouto, believe me."

"Look Leo, I can't say that I don't believe you but they saved my life and I believe that mutants or people can change." He looked at me again. "Some mutants can't change." I didn't expect that answer from Leo. "You can't say that ıf you don't give them a chance." I got up and went to my room to sleep.

Other Day
I woke up and went to the kitchen to make a breakfast 🍳. I awake my brothers and Master Splinter. After the breakfast, we went to the high school. It was so beautiful. Karai, April and Casey was in this school too. I found my class and left from my brothers and my friends. Leo and Raph was lucky. They were together, karai and Casey were in their class. Donnie was lucky too because April was in his class and I was alone. I don't know everyone. The teacher came in. When she was about to start, someone came in. I was shocked he was the turtle who looked like me. He saw me and sat beside me.

He  didn't say anything. Teacher was about to start. I wanted to know his name. "Hey, I'm Michelengelo but everyone calls me mikey." He smiled. "Hey dude, my name is M.C. Nice to meet you." "Same." Then class started. I was sure about one think. I made a new friend and I'm in trouble because my brothers hate him and his brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm dividing high school chapter to parts because I'm lazy😋
The funny thing is I saw high school chapter in my dream.😂
...................................................
I will write high school part 2 soon.
See you everyone 👋