Chapter 46

Aashna Pov
We entered the club and saw that boys were also their. Sanku came towards me and said your dress is to revealing and everyone is staring at me. I told him today neither I will interfere in his life nor will he interfere in my life because today is the last day of our bachelor life from tomorrow will become husband and wife.

I left from there and went towards the dance floor. One guy was extremely drunk. He came towards me and started flirting with me. I replied him in flirtatious tone. He asked me for a dance and I excepted it. We began dancing and I saw sanku was continuously staring at me. He was drunk af. He came towards us and pulled me closer and told that guy to leave. That poor guy left and me and sanku began dancing.

We both were looking into each other's eyes. Few seconds later he leaned in to kiss me obviously and I pushed him slightly. We stopped dancing and I tried to free myself from his grip but he pulled me even more closer by my waist and we began dancing again.

After sometime we left from the club and went back to our resort. I took sanku to his room and lied him down on the bed. I pulled the blanket over him and removed his shoes. I tried to leave but he stopped me by holding my hand. He indicated me to sleep beside him.

I knew we were not supposed to sleep together until our marriage but he was not ready to leave me. So I decided to sleep beside him for sometime and once he is asleep I will go back to my room.

I went on the other side of the bed and slept next to him. He pulled me closer and leaned in and I moved forward. We both got up and sat on the bed and kissed. It was soft in the beginning but turned into a wild and passionate kiss. We parted and as usual he cuddled me and we slept.

Ashi Pov
It was already 9:30 am I called aash to check if she has woken up but she didn't pick up the call. I had told tanzu to call sanku and check if he has woken up or not. Tanzu told me he is not picking up the phone. We both went towards aash's room and knocked but she didn't open the door. Then we decided to go to sanket's room and check.

We knocked but even he didn't open the door. We got worried. Than we decided to ask for master key. So we went towards the reception and asked for master key. We went towards his room and opened the door. We went inside and saw that they both were sleeping peacefully in each others arms.

I told tanzu this is so fucking cute and he told me yess it is. But everyone is not so lucky as sanket na. I hit him playfully on his arms and he pulls me into a kiss. After few seconds we parted and heard someone say oh no I didn't see anything. We turned and looked at the door to find unnati standing there. She came inside to tease us but then even she noticed how aash and sanku were sleeping peacefully in each others arms. She removed her phone and clicked a picture.

Aash moved slightly by the noise

Aash moved slightly by the noise. She turned towards sanket and told him wake up and caressed his hair. He took her hand and holded it closer to his chest. She said sanku wake up now we need to get ready. She sat up straight  rubbing her eyes. Then she opened her eyes and screamed. Sanket woke up with a jerk and sat on the bed looking at her and asking what happened. She pointed towards us and then they both questioned what were we doing here explained her what all happened and how we came here.

She got out of the bed saying Oh my god it's already 9:45 and we aren't ready yet. If mom comes to know that I am here she will screw me up. We all were about to leave when sanket said ouch my head is hurting badly. Tanzeel said

T:- haan toh you drank so much yesterday. We tried to stop you but you didn't listen. You kept drinking because you were jealous as that guy was flirting with aash.

S:- arey but how can he do such a thing. That bastard should be thankful I didn't kill him

Ashi:- awww so cute, itna pyaar. Tanzu seekho kuch apne dost say

T:- arey arey I love you baby

Aash said okay will discuss about this later. She opened sanket's bag and removed his medicine pouch and gave sanket a tablet to make him feel better and get relief from his headache. She said start getting ready I will send lemonade for you. You will feel better in sometime. Sanket nodded and we all girls left. In the lobby aash was like oh god we are pretty late. I told it's okay when you sleep in your love's arms you get the best sleep. But you both were looking so cute cuddling each other and sleeping peacefully in each others arms. She blushed and shut me up.

We went to her room and she went to take a shower. Till that time me and unns went in our respective rooms to get our stuffs we decided to get ready with aash in her room.

Authors Note:-

Boooom that is the update for today.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below

and I will see you all tomorrow with a brand new chapter.

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee