Chapter 6

Authors Note:-
Hey guys so I want to tell you all that I will be introducing the remaining characters of the story in this chapter and they are:-
Mrunal Panchal (Mrunu)
Anirudh Sharma ( Ani)
Arshdeep Singh ( Arsh)
Aditya Kumar ( Addy)
Rishabh Chawla ( Rishu)

Sanket Pov
We were all enjoying the party and the performances.
So the last performance was a play performed by Mrunu, Ani, Arsh, Addy and Rishu. The name of the play was Drishti. It was an amazing play. The story line of the play focused on two characters ( Rishu and Addy) who were blind and were stuck in sea storm and how they save themselves. It was an emotional play. We all had tears in our eyes by the end of the play. They all did commendable job.

After all the performances were over we were just chilling and dancing. Aashna excused herself because she wanted to go to the washroom. She didn't return even after ten minutes. So I started looking for her. I saw her at a distance talking with someone with close proximity. I then realised it was Rishu. I went towards them and I saw he was trying to flirt with aashna. I felt jealous I don't know why but I didn't like their close proximity so I went and stood beside aashna. She immediately introduced me with him and we shook hands. He said that our performance was outstanding he added I did an amazing job but aashna killed the entire performance. I saw that aashna was blushing. I got annoyed.  It was not like I was annoyed because aashna did an amazing job but I was annoyed because he complemented aashna and she blushed also.

I was about to say something but all other members of the play Mrunu, Ani, Arsh and Addy also came there. Rishu introduced us to them and me and aashna both complemented them for their performance.

Now we all went towards the dance floor and began dancing. Then later we were tired so we sat down on the couch and manav tanzeel ashi and Unnati also joined us at the couch. Even they complemented them for their play.

After about ten minutes Rishu got up and went towards aashna and asked if she would like to dance with him. To my disappointment she said yess. They began dancing with close proximity. Rishu was holding her by her waist and aashna's hand on his shoulders. I couldn't take it so I excused myself saying I had got an important call to attend. I left from there and was standing near my car thinking why was I affected so much.

Aashna Pov
All the performances were over and we were chilling. We made new friends today. But I don't know why Sanket was behaving little weirdly today. I felt he was not comfortable with me talking to Rishu because he was flirting with me.

Later when me and Rishu were dancing he left the auditorium. I didn't want to dance with Rishu but it would be rude on my part to tell him no. So I danced with him. After few minutes I told Rishu I was tired so we went towards the couch and joined our friends.

I also gave some excuse and left the auditorium. I came out searching for sanket I finally found him in the parking lot. I went towards him and asked him what he was doing here. He said he had an important call to attend so he came out side. Oh my god I said sanket you can't even lie properly. He smiled and said I am not lying seriously I had got an important call to attend. I finally gave up and said ok.

I said let's go inside but he wanted to stay there for some more time alone. So I decided to leave but he stopped me by pulling my arm. Then he asked me something which was pretty strange. He asked me will I always be there for him? I said yess ofcourse we are friends and friends don't leave each other. He smiled and replied can we be best friends please. So from that moment sanket and I became best friends.

Later we went inside the party hall. Everyone had questioning look on their face but we ignored it and sat on the couch. We were all enjoying and talking.

After sometime the host came on the stage and asked for everyone's attention. He said he is about to announce the Mr and Ms. Freshers 2020. We were all nervous and excited at the same time. He asked us all to come near the stage. We went and he finally announced it. So the title of Mr and Ms freshers 2020 goes to Aashna Hegde and Sanket Mehta. We both were shocked to hear our name. Everyone started hooting for us. We hugged each other and went on to the stage. We thanked the judges and everyone for choosing us. Everyone in the auditorium were still hooting and cheering for us.

We came down and our friends hugged us and congratulted us. Then we all enjoyed the party and left for home at about 2am.

Authors Note:-
Boooom that is the update for today.
I hope you guys are liking the story so far.
Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.
I love you all
As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below and I will see you all tomorrow with a brand new chapter.
Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee