Chapter 21

Sanket Pov
We began watching the movie. The AC was super fast. So aashna feeling cold  and she pulled the blanket over her. Manan also pulled the blanket over him.

After sometime aashna was feeling sleepy and tired. She was about to keep her head on my shoulders but manan pulled her towards him and rested her head on his shoulders and put his hand on her waist and he  literally cuddeled her. I saw honey was  blushing like anything. I was hella annoyed and jealous. I couldn't stand it especially because honey was blushing.

Then I saw Something and I couldn't believe my eyes. Manan was literally caressing her bare waist.(bare because she was wearing a crop top).
I was shocked because honey was simply feeling his touching and not denying him. Then I realised why will she deny him, she toh has a crush on him.

It was getting too much for me. I just excused myself and went down to the kitchen to fetch some water myself to calm myself down. I was just sitting on the sofa and scrolling through my phone and was looking at my and Aashna's videos and photos.

Again tears started rolling down my cheeks. Suddenly somebody kept a hand on my shoulders. I turned around to find pakhi ( Aashna's mom).
Before I could say anything she just sat beside me and hugged me. She started caressing my hair and tried to console me. She said I know you love Aashna and trust me she loves you back but she has not realised It. She is still considering you as her friend but deep down she loves you. I told no I don't think she loves me back. She loves manan and I am happy for her. It's just it hurts me to see her with someone else but I will get used to it.

We both were talking at that time honey came down and kept her one hand on my shoulder and one on pakhi's shoulder and asked what are both talking about ??? and mom you never sit down and have deep conversations like this with me and sanku I don't like you because you replaced me. I laughed and said just like you replaced me. She was like what do you mean. I wanted to say with that bastard manan but I didn't and said my mom also likes you more than me. She also laughed and said oh yess so I forgive you I thanked her.

Till then that bastard manan came down and put his hand around honey's shoulder and asked her what took you so long she was like nothing lets go the movie is getting interesting. She gestured me to come but I refused. They both left and pakhi told me to go to the guest room and rest for sometime. I went in the room and layed down on the bed but sleep won't take over me. I kept tossing.

It was finally morning. I went to the bathroom and freshened up. Then I went downstairs. I found honey, manan, pakhi and Khushi were already at the dinning table having their breakfast. Pakhi told me to sit and have breakfast. I went and sat beside honey and started eating my breakfast.

After having breakfast I bid them good bye and I told honey I will see her in the college. She nodded and I left. I went home and got ready for college. I reached college and sat in the canteen. I was talking with everyone else when honey came and sat down next to me. She greeted everyone and after sometime we went to attend the lectures.

Authors Note:-

Boooom that is the update for today.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below

and I will see you all tomorrow with a brand new chapter.

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee