Chapter 22

Aashna Pov
We just finished our lectures and were coming out from the class and I saw Manan. I ran towards him to hug him infact I climbed on his back and he carried me properly and started giving me piggy back rides. After sometime I told him to put me down as I realised we were in college and people were starting at us. But he refused saying I don't care. But finally he put me down and said

M:- I have a surprise for you

A:- What? Tell me fast

M:- (showing her some papers) I took admission in your college

A:- What! Seriously ( hugs him)

M:- Yess

A:- I love you so much manan

M:- I love you too aash

( Said I love you as best friends)

A:- I am so happy now you will also come with us to college and once again we will study together.

M:- yesss I am so excited.

Sanket Pov
Now this was the only thing left. That bastard manan took admission in our college. From now I won't be able to spend little bit time alone with honey because he will always be around us. What the hell why is everything happening with me only that to everything bad. Ughhh I hate my life.

We were sitting in the canteen and I was about to sit beside honey but again that bastard manan came up in between us. I swear I will kill him. I hate him so much. After sometime ani said now since we all have become best friends and also we have a new member and we need to know more about him so I have an idea let's go for a sleepover party at my farmhouse in Karjat. It's Friday today we can leave in the evening and come back by Sunday evening.  Yesss it's a good idea everyone said in unison.

I didn't want to go anywhere with that bastard manan but yeah ofcourse I will have to go for the sleepover because I can't leave honey alone with that bastard manan. So we all were discussing about the sleepover and what everyone will bring. After everything was dicided we left for home as we had to pack our stuffs.
Everyone had left but me, honey and manan were still in college because me and honey were eating.

After we finished they both were about to leave when I stopped honey by holding her wrist. I told her my mom and sister have gone back to hospital, I am alone if you don't mind can you come with me at my place to help. I mean not help actually just to give company I don't like to be alone, if it is not a problem for you. She nodded and said yess I will I don't have any problem in coming with you.

She told manan to go home and pack his stuff till then. But that bastard manan refused he said I can also come if it doesn't matter to you sanket. I wanted to say yess it matters to me but I didn't and told no ofcourse why will I have problem with you coming to my place.

We went to my house and then in my room to pack all the stuffs. Honey was helping me to pack while manan was sitting on my bed. We finished my packing and left for honey's house. We went to her room and they both started packing and I was helping them. Manan noticed what all aashna was packing and asked her whom do you want to kill with your outfits. She blushed and said no one yaar. He smiled and said ya that we will see. After about fifteen minutes we were ready to go so we said good bye to pakhi and Khushi and left. I was driving the car and aashna luckily sat beside me on the pessanger seat and manan was sitting behind. Aashna video called the remaining members and told we are ready to leave and everyone else said the same. We all went to ani's house and from there we had booked a mini bus. We all sat in the bus and again aashna was sitting next to me. I could see manan didn't like it but who cares.

We were all playing antakshari and after sometime we all were super tired so we all dosed off. Aashna was uncomfortable and I rested her head on my shoulders and cuddled her. I tugged a stray strand of her hair behind her ears but her hair are so silky and soft that it kept coming back on her face. I started playing with her hair and smiled to myself. She was looking extremely beautiful and cute in her sleep. I couldn't resist my self and I kissed her forehead and placed my head over her head and dosed off to sleep. 

We were waken up by flashlight as manav bhai was clicking our picture and everyone behind him were like awww so cute. Both of us me and honey were like WTF guys and I saw manan he was hella angry and jealous. I and Aashna got up from our seats and all of us got down. On our way I said I am sorry I cuddled you it's just you were pretty uncomfortable so I just thought to help you. She said it's okay I liked it and went ahead. After hearing this I couldn't stop blushing as her words were achoing in my ears.

We went inside the house it was very big and luxurious. We went to our rooms to freshened up. Then we came down and made dinner. We ate our dinner and were just chilling around and...

Haha cliffhanger
What do you guys think have happened???

Authors Note:-

Boooom that is the update for today.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below

and I will see you all tomorrow with a brand new chapter.

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee