Chapter 12

Sanket Pov
We got out of the car and she took me inside. When we entered I was shocked. I looked at her and found she was already looking at me. She said I hope you like it and before she could say something I turned towards her and pulled her in a tight hug. The hug was so soothing. We parted after few minutes. To be honest I didn't want to part but then yeah.

I couldn't believe that aashna had done so much just to get my apology. She had arranged a cute set up. There was a table with two chairs for us to sit obviously then there music playing in the background and the best part was she managed to arrange all my favourite dishes and to my surprise she said she had cooked them all for me. We sat down and began eating. Oh my god this all tastes so good. I must say you are an excellent cook.

She thanked me and said I am so sorry for yesterday I just don't know what happened to me and I reacted like that. It's okay honey you don't have to be sorry. She smiled.

S:- I asked her so you didn't mind when I called you honey??
A:- ummm no you are my best friend you can call me by that name
S:- ok so done I am going to call you honey from now and mind it nobody else has the right to call you by that name it's reserved for me
A:- hahaha okay sir
S:- good

It felt so good to be around her and that to all alone. We finished the dinner and it was time to go back but I wanted to spend some more time with her. So I asked her if she would come with me to have icecream she said icecream is my weakness I can never say no to it. I laughed and this time I drove so she sat beside me on the passenger seat.

I pulled out at the icecream parlour and we both decided to have icecream inside the car only so we placed our order. It arrived and we ate. I offered her to taste my icecream flavour and she offered me to taste her icecream flavour. We finished our icecream.

I pulled the car outside my house and thanked her once again for today. She said arey sanket you forget something I said what she replied friendship mein no sorry no thank you. I smiled and said oh yeah. We hugged each other and I was about to leave but I stopped and sneaked a kiss on her cheek and said good night see you tomorrow she said good night yeah see you tomorrow.

We both got out of the car and she sat on the driver seat and I waved at her and said text me once you reach she nodded and drove off.

I went inside the house and shut the door behind me. I was going upstairs to my room but I was stopped by mom she asked me how was our dinner date I said it was not a date but yeah it was good. My mom said don't lie I know you guys like each other and she just asked you out on a date
No mom yesterday she lost her cool because of our friends teasing us and she thought she went a little overboard so she just wanted to apologise. My mom smiled at me and said she wanted to apologise only you not your remaining friends? I said yeah because she thought she hurt me with her reaction. My mom was whatever I know you guys like each other and have fallen for each other by any which way go and sleep we will talk about it later. I nodded and went to my room.

I changed into my night clothes and was just lying on my bed and my phone beeped. It was a text from aashna saying she has reached home safely I replied back ok good and said good night and I said good night and kept my phone on charge and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep mom's words were rolling in my head. Had I actually fallen for aashna? am I in love? No- No we are just best friends. I kept repeating it to myself and tried to get sleep.

Authors Note:-
Boooom that is the update for today.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below

and I will see you all tomorrow with a brand new chapter.

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee