Chapter 34

Third Person Pov
Aashna got up and got out of the bed. She walked towards the door. Pakhi wasn't trying to stop her but she didn't. She was walking and lost her balance because of weekness and fell. But thank god someone saved her. She had her eyes closed.

But when she felt someone's arm on her waist she opened her eyes and screamed "Sanket". He got her up and was about to pull her in a hug but she pushed him and slapped him on his face. She started yelling at him. He pulled her in a hug and tried to calm her down. But she was not ready to listen. She again pushed him away. She yelled at him

A:- you stupid ass hole, you fucking mad creature. Where had you gone? You even have a slightest idea what I went through? I was so worried when I reached your house and you were not there. I felt as if someone has taken away my heartbeat and I am dying. Tell me sanket where were you?

S:- oh my god honey

A:- don't call me honey and just fucking get lost from here.

S:- but why do you care. You have your boyfriend with you. Whatever happened between us was just a mistake na and it shouldn't have happened. So now why do you care if I don't talk to you. Because our friendship is just a fucking mistake.

A:- I care because I love you, you fucking idiot and I never said that whatever happened between us was a mistake.

S:- What did you just say?

A:- yesss I love you sanket. I am sorry I couldn't realise it. Knowingly or unknowingly I have hurt you a lot.

S:- but you have hurted manan more than me.

A:- oh yess I have. Yesterday when he told me ki I love you that time also I didn't believe him and said no I love you only. I have hurt him by increasing his expectations. I don't think he will ever forgive me. Oh god what did I do?
(Manan overhears their conversation.)

M:- it's ok aash. It's not your fault and you don't have to earn my forgiveness because remember friendship mei no sorry no thank you.

A:-(hugs him) thank you so much manan. I am really blessed to have a friend like you.

M:- even I am blessed to have a great friend like you.

M:- mr. Sanket I am giving you my most treasured possession. You have to take care of her because if she cries or is sad or hurt I will kill you

S:- don't worry she is absolutely safe and happy with me.

Sanket hugs aashna tightly and kisses her forehead. She hugs him back. He then lifts her in his arms in bridal style and makes her lie down on her bed. He seats beside her and holds her hand.

After sometime aashna asks sanket

A:- but wait how did you get to know I am admitted in the hospital? You were toh not picking up our call?

S:- umm manav bhai told me.

A:- so you picked up his call but you didn't pick up my call?

The remaining damnfam members, shivani aunty and tanishka enter the room and manav says

M:- because it was a plan

A:- plan??

M:- yess

Flashback Begins

Yesterday night sanku called me and told me everything. Like what happened with manan and how he prsposed you and you excepted his praposal. We all knew that you love sanku back so just to make you realise we made a small plan. I told sanket to ignore you. I told him to leave immediately after class and tell you he is going home because he is not feeling well. I knew you would go behind him and you did.  You would start to panic when you will not find him home and it happened exactly like that.

I told him to take all his stuff and go somewhere. But  you know what there is some true connection between you two. When manan called me saying you fainted and admitted in the hospital I immediately got a call from sanket and he told me he is not feeling right. He is getting intuition that something bad has happened to you so I told him that you fainted and admitted in hospital. He got hella scared and came here running.

Flashback Ends

A:- oh god you are mad. You don't know what I have gone through.

S:- but you didn't leave any option for us. But I am sorry honey to scare you like this

A:- you better be

S:- he hugs her.

Tanishka and aunty came and hugged her to. She hugged them back.  Then doctor came and told she is fine you can take her home now.

Sanket again lifts aashna in his arms and carries her to her house. But even after reaching Aashna's house he doesn't put her down. So aashna tells him to leave her. He says no not until you become mine completely. I don't trust you. What if you leave me and go with someone else? I can't take risk. Oh my gosh I am not going anywhere sanku leave me I can't breathe. He finally leaves her. They both go to her room and slept cuddling each other.

Authors Note:-

Boooom that is the update for today.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below

and I will see you all tomorrow with a brand new chapter.

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee