Oh, Airplanes And Silent Revelations

"My dear, there you are," said Aziraphale, smiling brightly upon seeing Crowley. Perhaps it was because Aziraphale realized that it truly was them versus Heaven and Hell, but he was seeing things from a different perspective.

It was rather refreshing to see things in a way he thought wasn't possible. It was like putting on glasses and seeing clearly for the first time. When the end of the Earth comes and you team up with someone to save it, a bond that's deeper than words form. This was especially true in Aziraphale's case.

Angels were celestial, holy beings, created by the gentle hands of God. However, angels were being of solitude, save for when they occasionally worked with a few other angels. It wasn't as if they bore a curse that prevented them for socially interacting with others, it was their choice to isolate themselves. They tinkered around, blessed people and things from afar (only on rare occasions), answered prayers (another rare occasion), or performed whatever tasks the Almighty gave them.

Aziraphale, on the other hand, didn't truly enjoy solitude. The idea of being alone and hardly seeing anyone bothered him more than he'd care to say. When he had his bookshop in Soho, he saw people on a daily basis, even if they were annoying at times. He enjoyed going out for a nice dinner, whether it was at the Ritz or going for sushi. He deeply enjoyed going out with Crowley to the Ritz or anywhere else, even if Crowley did unhinge their jaw and eat all the food at once- Aziraphale didn't notice because he was busy picking out the fork he was going to use.

Above all else, angels weren't supposed to love a demon. It didn't matter if the love was platonic or romantic, it just wasn't supposed to happen. An angel loving a demon was a good reason for a nice fall, and Aziraphale was grateful that the Almighty hadn't turned him into a Fallen Angel. But he simply couldn't help but love the demon Crowley, it was in his blood to love. But he loved Crowley more than that, and he believed being an entity of love only made him love the demon more.

"Yes, I'm here. Now come along angel, we've got place to be," said Crowley, looking around Aziraphale's new bookstore.

After the Armageddon that didn't quite happen, it was mutually decided by both Aziraphale and Crowley that they should restart over in somewhere that wasn't Soho or central London. And the quiet, peaceful town of Tadfield seemed like a great place for Aziraphale to open a bookstore. It was the perfect place for Aziraphale and Crowley to buy a small little house to share, it even had a garden that Crowley could tend to- or rather scream at, but it didn't matter in the end.

Crowley continued to peer around. She'd helped to set the place up, but it still filled her with a sense of pride, seeing the place up and running. Dark wood floors glimmered under the lighting of the bright chandelier, making the store seem welcome and inviting- it wasn't what Aziraphale was going for, but he rather liked the look. Tall bookcases stood in neat rows, showing off the many books that Aziraphale owned- most of them were Holy Bibles, but signed first editions or the ones containing errors. Painting of holy scenes and flowers filled the white walls, hidden by stacks of book. Royal purple curtains hung in the window, making it so one couldn't see in the store- there were already rumors about the bookstore secretly being a sex shop.

"Of course my dear." Aziraphale stood from where he was sitting on a rather leather chair behind the counter, setting down the book he was reading. He walked over the the door, flipping the sign he'd boughten to closed. "Let us go and collect dearest Warlock. I'm just glad we were able to move here, get my bookshop mainly set up, and buy a house in three days!"

Crowley sighed, looking over at Aziraphale with an pointed look. Although, it was rather hard to tell, considering that she was wearing her dark sunglasses. "It took lots of demonic miracles, angel."