🥀 ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Come on, can you guys hurry up? I just wanna murder him" Renjun jumped up and down, scenes of BaekHo's gruesome death played in his head over and over. It got him going crazy, chuckling, and smirking to himself.

"Someone go and slap Hyung in the face or something, he's getting crazier by the second" Jisung rolled his eyes, forcing Jeno to get up and punch his friend.

"He only does that with people he cares-" Donghyuck's mouth was quickly covered by Chenle, followed by the younger telling him to be quiet.

"I'm older than you!" Donghyuck growled.

"And Jaemin-Hyung is here so shush!" Chenle whispered in his left ear.

"Oh-"

"Hyung!"

"Sorry" Donghyuck sarcastically spoke, focusing back in their mission.

"Ok, so-" Chenle was about to continue but Donghyuck sneezed. "God damn it I hate you guys"

"We love you too Chenle. Now hurry we don't have much time" Jaemin tapped his hand on the screen, grabbing all of their attentions.

🥀

"So Jisung and Jaemin-Hyung are going to have to kill all his guards. They aren't trained well so should be easy" Chenle continued with the rest of their plan as they all listened very closely.
Renjun and Jaemin crackled their knuckles, waiting to rip BaekHo's body open.

"Ok, Renjun and Jaemin-Hyung are really scaring me" Jisung looked at the two of them, shuddering and going to knock on both of the older's heads.

"What is wrong with you guys" Jisung tolled his eyes.

"Your acting so casual with your Hyungs huh? Watch it or you going to die" Jaemin threatened him.

"Don't you just love our team Jeno-yah" Donghyuck scoffed, nudging the older with his elbow.

"They're ok" The brown-haired male shrugged, clapping his hands to get everyone focused again. "Shut up and focus for fucks sake. We only have two hours until it strikes midnight, and that's when we have to leave. So shut the fuck up and start listening. I don't care if he hurt InHye, you're going to kill him later"

That calmed down Renjun and Jaemin, but only the slightest bit.

"I- Fine... Let's just get this over with" Renjun huffed, sweeping his hair blonde back.

"Finally, you guys are done right?" Chenle seethed, very done with waiting.

"Yeah. Continue Chenle-yah" Jeno smacked Renjun's elbow, telling him to sit still.

"It's almost-"

"Ok, shut the fuck up so I can finish. I don't care if you are my Hyungs my patience is running really low" Chenle burst, balling his fist up. "Done?"

A fake smile was pointed directly towards Jaemin and Renjun, was which Renjun gave him a death glare.

"Yes yes, we are done Chenle. Hurry we only have one hour left" Jeno ushered Jaemin to sit down and let Chenle finally continue with their plan.

"So..."