🥀 sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Mrs. Yoo?" InHye called out whilst entering the shop.

"Oh. InHye, I said you could have a break today?" Mrs. Yoo turned around to see InHye and Renjun standing right next to each other. "Are you two dating?"

The elder wriggled her eyebrows and made both of the younger ones blush. "N-No, we aren't dating"

"Yeah, we're just friends" Renjun backed her up, looking around the whole shop.

"Well, I don't really need any help today, so you can rest up and have a long weekend"

"Oh, ok" InHye hugged Mrs. Yoo goodbye and left the shop.

"I can walk you home" Renjun offered, following her footsteps.

"Oh, thanks" InHye smiled and headed home with Renjun.

🥀

"Renjun!" InHye looked to the side whilst talking to Renjun. She saw a group of boys, the same boys that were at her school gate yesterday, walking their way.

"Oh, hi guys" Renjun walked towards his friends, smiling once he saw them.

"Hi, umm, InHye?" One boy with brown hair smiled, his eyes curved up.

"Hi" She smiled back, noticing that it was the guy the cake to the flower shop.

"So, what are you guys doing together?" Another boy asked he had brown hair with purple tips.

"I was just walking her home" Renjun looked at the path in front of them.

"Well... I guess you can go with your friends, I can walk home by myself now" InHye smiled as she was about to leave, but a boy caught her eye, he looked insanely familiar to her.

"You look... Familiar" The girl blurted out, making everyone look at them.

"You too" Jaemin spoke, dazed. He looked into her eyes, hoping that we would finally figure out why they looked so familiar to each other.

"What's with you guys?" The tallest boy pointed out. "Jaemin-Hyung said that yesterday"

"Jaemin..." InHye muttered, it sounded familiar. "Jae?"

"Innie?" Jaemin's eyes widen.

"Jaemin!" InHye instantly hugged him, wrapping arms around his neck. Jaemin did the same but around her waist.

"It's been so long..." Jaemin smiled, looking down at his old best friend.

"I miss you. It's been so long I even forgot what you looked like" InHye slightly laughed, letting go of the hug.

"I missed you too~" Jaemin smiled, ruffling her hair. Renjun, on the other hand, felt something in his stomach. He felt an emotion he thought he would never feel when he was with InHye. What was the emotion? Jealousy.
-
Renjun be jealous, uh-oh~~
Should Jaemin have a crush on InHye or no?