🥀 ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Ok class, I am giving you this class period to work on your projects since it had been brought to my attention that most of you are almost done" Mrs. Kim looked at her watch, seeing how much time she was giving us. "If you are finished, you can just place the project on my desk and leave. You may not go home, but you can wander around the school until the bell rings. Do not do a thing crazy without supervision from an adult or teacher"

"Thank god, I definitely didn't have enough time to review what I wrote yesterday... I was so tired" InHye whispered to herself, pulling out her project and skimming over her writing to see if she made any mistakes.

"Hey, I'm turning mine in" Renjun tapped her shoulder, making all of InHye's attention go to the boy.

"I have to proof-read mine, but go ahead. No need to tell
me"

"I was still wondering if you needed help-"

"I'm fine Renjun-ah, don't worry about me" InHye shooed him away, beginning to focusing back on her work.

"Ok, I'll be waiting outside for you" The boy left, placing his project on the counter and going out the door.

"I made so many mistakes. Jeez..."

🥀

Finally, InHye put her project on the table and bidding her teacher goodbye.
When she got out, she was greeted by Renjun.

"What took you so long?" Renjun looked up from his phone and shoved the thing into his pocket.

"Tired me can make a lot of mistakes" InHye chuckled, nudging him. "You gave in pretty quickly"

Renjun gave her a confused expression, not knowing what she was talking about.

"I thought you would never want to be my friend" InHye pouted. "But I guess you are now, and it's nice to have friends"

Her sentence made Renjun smile like an idiot, petting her back softly.

"That's because sometimes, us quiet people really have something to talk about"

"No kidding. I actually talk a lot with my friends, but no one would know because you are my second friend" InHye smiled. "Let's walk around"

"Sure" Renjun stood up, offering his hand to help InHye.

"What a gentleman" Renjun Just scoffed at her statement, following her footsteps as they both walked the almost empty corridor.

"Who was your first friend then?" Renjun inquired curiously.

"God... It's been so long I think I forgot his name..." InHye felt bad for forgetting her first friend's name but, it's been seven and almost eight years. "I remember his nickname though"

"What is it?"

"I remembered it was Jae. I sadly still don't know his full name, he's been gone for so long" InHye made eye contact with the boy beside her. "Thanks for wanting to be my friend, I finally don't feel awkward anymore"

"It's fine, you're cool to socialize with" Renjun smiled, showing his lovely dimples at the corner of each smile.

"Your dimples are cute" InHye complimented all of a sudden, poking his left dimple.

"Oh, thanks? Your eye smile is very cute" Renjun pointed out when she smiled after poking his cheek.

"Thanks. Anyways, where are we going?" InHye noticed that they've just been walking, they ended up in a different hallway. "This must be the juniors hallway"

Renjun peered inside a classroom looking at all the younger students taking their notes.

"They look like good students"

"You probably didn't look in the right classroom Renjun-ah" InHye pointed to a different classroom.
When Renjun looked since there, there were kinda chewing gum, throwing paper balls at the blackboard, and flipping the teacher off when he's not looking.

"That teacher probably had a thing called patience, most teachers really don't have that" InHye joked and started walking again. "You wanna come with me to the flower shop later"

"Sure why not-" Renjun was cut off by the bell sounding in throughout the corridor, letting the eleventh graders out of their hell-like classrooms.

"C'mon let's get out of here and go to the shop" InHye pulled his wrist, taking him out of the school with her.
-
I'm typing this beforehand since it at 198 reads as I'm pre-writing this.
Thanks for 200+ reads~~~~~~~~~~~~ 💚