🥀 ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

The doorbell rang once again, five minutes after Renjun and Chenle left InHye's house.

"That must be my parents!" InHye clapped her hands out of excitement and smiled, skipping up to the front door. When she opened it, her smiled shined even brighter as InHye saw her dad and her mom.

"Mom! Dad!" She hugged them both tightly and Jaemin just stood off to the side, waiting for them to notice their "2nd child." Once the three broke the hug, InHye looked straight at Jaemin.

"He missed you guys too" She smiled and stepped out of the way so InHye could let her mom and dad pass through to hug Jaemin.

"Oh Jaemin! How were your studies?" YeoJung, InHye's mother, walked up to the boy and hugged him. "It's been so long, I finally get to see you again!"

"Welcome back son!" SeokHo gave Jaemin a pat on the back instead of a hug.

"My studies were great, I found some new friends too" Jaemin smiled. "InHye has the good idea to make you guys dinner so here it is!"

Jaemin led them over to the dining table, which was set up very nicely with two main dishes sitting right in the middle.

"You guys did this all?" YeoJung's Morin hung low as she began to feel very hungry.

"We had the help of some friends, who had to leave before you guys came back" InHye followed behind them, standing right next to Jaemin.

"I knew it! It smelt so delicious once I stepped back inside my house" SeokHo smiled and took a seat to sit down in.

"Let's eat!" YeoJung smiled and sat right next to her husband. InHye and Jaemin day next to each too.

"Thank you InHye and Jaemin, I bet it taste really good" Her mother poured some soup into each bowl for all of them, also taking a bit of chicken from the Buldak.
Once both of her parents took a bite, their eyes widened.

"Wow this is really good!" SeokHo complimented, giving the kids a thumbs up.

"Thanks dad" InHye smiled and began eating her food, telling Jaemin to start eating too.

"This is extremely good! When did you get this talented while cooking?" YeoJung sipped on her soup while talking to her daughter.

"I don't know, I was following a recipe. I made sure not to screw anything up" InHye shrugged, eating some chicken too.

"You wouldn't mind cooking for us every night-"

"Yes, dad, I do mind" The girl chuckled. "I got other stuff to do, this is just a special occasion!"

"Ok fine... But maybe sometimes?" SeokHo put his hands together.

"I will, sometimes"
-
Filllleerrrr chapterrrrrr