The tears of a warrior

Raven POV
I woke to the wind banging against the window which meant another snow day. I sat up and saw that Damian was already gone. I wanted to ask him what happened with Daniel but I chose not to because I don't want to anger him. I stood and went to the breakfast hall to eat with the league and maybe see my love. I walked in the room and saw Bruce and Barry  walking to a table with their food. I scanned the room and didn't see Damian anywhere. I walked to table and sat down next to Bruce who offered a fruit bowl to me which I gladly took.

"Good morning raven"Barry said while eating pancakes.

"Good morning um by the way Bruce have you seen Damian this morning" I asked looking around again.

"He said he had a early morning meeting. He should be here any minute" he said. The second he said that Damian walked through the door looking a bit mad. He walked towards the assassins who where the ones who did scouting. He whispered something to them and they looked shocked. Damian pointed towards the door and said something which caused them to dropped everything there doing and run out the door. Damian watched them go then collapse to his knee.

"Damian!" I shouted while I ran to him with Bruce and Barry following me. When we got to him Damian pulled a arrow out from his leg.

"What happened son"Bruce asked ripping a piece of Damian cloak off and wrapping it around his wound.

"Enemy's round their way around mountain and I was distracted and was caught off guard" he said wrapping his arm around his father shoulder to help him stand. We got back to the room and he took off his cloak and sighed. I sat down on his lap careful not to but to much pressure on his leg. I kissed his neck gently and placed his hands on my waist. He slid his hands down to my butt and squeezed his gently. I moved to his lips and suddenly he flipped us so I was on the bottom.

"I need to talk to you" he said sitting up. I was confused and sat down next to him.

"After the Daniel problem I've been feeling off. I knew what he was doing to you and when I took care of it I didn't feel any better and I didn't feel anything and I see the way you looked at me before and I see the way you look at me know. I need to know how you feel about me" he said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Damian I love you with all my heart and that will never change no matter what I promise" I said kissing him again and he responded with the same passion as he let his tears fall for the first time.