"Where is everyone?" I asked them.

"We were called to assemble here for an important meeting" Mike answered me "Class is holding somewhere else"

"Oh. Am I also included?"

They all nodded.

Interesting.

"Why though?" I further inquired.

They all shrugged.

"Maybe we'll get activated" Chen suggested.

Getting activated meant being a full spy. By that, I mean, you'll be fully trusted to go on really important missions here and overseas. During missions, you get to live in fancy islands, drive fast cars and stay in expensive hotels while tracking down our enemies.

These are missions that involve saving the world. This is every spy's dream. Only few spies get activated before graduation. Some graduates don't even get activated till a few years or even at all. It all depends on your level of intelligence, diligence, level of being responsible and agility.

"Activated?" Mike asked "This early?"

"So?" Victoria spoke "It'll be great. Relax"

"Or maybe we're in trouble" Chen added.

"Trouble?" I echoed "I haven't done anything"

"Yet..." Michael added.

I laughed.

Our conversations were cut short by the entrance of Mr Davis, one of the mission managers. Maybe he will throw more light on our gathering here.

We all stood up.

"Good morning, sir" we greeted him.

"Morning all" he responded "What is our motto?"

We put our right hand on our left shoulder.

"United we stand. Divided we fall. It's every Operative for himself. The Conversion for us all"

"What do we stand for?"

"Justice and Peace in our countries. Unity in our racial diversities. Allegiance to the agency"

"Why do we fight?"

"We fight to redeem the blood of our fallen members. We fight to make our world a safe place"

"Take your seats"

We all sat down in anticipation.

"Forgive my lateness. There was an issue about the innocent killing of a young boy" he said.

"Who did it?" Chen asked.

"The SARS officials"

"Oh, not again" Victoria whined.

I gripped my pen in annoyance. When will this stop?

The SARS (Special Anti-Robbery Squad) is a Nigerian force unit created to deal with crimes associated to robbery, kidnapping, cattle rustling, firearms and so on.

Instead, the recent news stated that they went after young boys who drove fancy cars, had dreadlocks and wore designer clothing. They would inquire the source of their wealth and even kill innocent people (not all the officers did this). The news kept getting worse. Some women even complained that they were raped by the officers. Each new update was worse than the last.

"It's being dealt with. Let's dive into the matter of today. I know you're all wondering why you are here"

Mr Davis was a tall dark man, Nigerian too. He looked like he was in his late thirties or something. He put his hands in his pockets and walked round the classroom as he explained.