The Conversion runs lectures from Level 1 to Level 10. At the end, if you graduate with high grades, you automatically become an agent for the agency but you can still go to a university if you want to further your education.

In most cases, this isn't necessary because the agency teaches you everything you need to become a detective, a CIA agent or any other criminology inclined occupation.

Most of the students here are full time students but I'm a part time member because my mom insisted that I go to normal school in order to learn how to live a normal life.

I opened the door to my Level eight class for "Mission" lessons. We have this class with the Level sevens. The classroom is just like a normal one but its more technologically advanced. It had tables and chairs as normal and a huge white smart board in front, a projector hung down from the middle of the room. There were also spy gadgets on the walls.

Presently, only four students were in class.

I was confused. Where is everyone else?

"Hey guys" I said as I entered.

The teacher isn't around which made things a lot weirder. Our teachers were always on time. I only had an hour to attend this class then I go home to change and prepare for school.

"Hey" they chorused except for Victoria.

Victoria is a self-centred girl from Pakistan. She thought she was better than everyone else because her dad is one of the top executives of the agency. My mom is an executive too but you don't see me acting like a backyard snob.

"Vicky, I'm greeting you" I said.

I can't just be ignored like that. Who does she think she is?

"Morning" she mumbled.

I hissed at her.

"It's a bit too early for that, innit?" Mike teased.

I took a seat at the front row and joined their conversation.

Most of them here lived in the school as boarders. In this class we have;

Mike: The athletic one. He's really tall and dark skinned. He's an expert in missions and mission planning as well. He thinks logically and fast. He's also good in sports most especially basketball because of his height. Rumour has it that he likes Chen.

Victoria: The snobbish ajebutter. She's an expert in calculations and technology. She has blue eyes and long brown hair. Once, she single-handedly hacked the CBN'S (Central Bank of Nigeria) software to enable us break in for a mission. She's a literal computer genius.

Chen: The feisty fighter who is never seen without her katana. I don't know why she bothers with it. We aren't in the Middle Ages, its 2021. She's half Nigerian and half Chinese. She's an expert in taekwondo and self-defence in general. At a mission in Singapore, she fought her way through security and disarmed a time bomb all by herself even though she was never taught how to. Rumour has it that she kind of fancies Mike as well.

Choi: He's Chen's twin brother. He's also an expert in taekwondo, just like his sister. He's great at using weapons, guns and gadgets. He's learning how to manufacture them too. He is the best person I've seen that handles weapons with precision. He never misses, unless he means to.

And then there is me.

Ada: expert at nothing. I'm just trying to make it out of life and high school alive. THE END.

The Conversion partners with foreigners who have to live here in order to work full time for the agency. Hence, the reason why we have a lot of racial diverse operatives.