Chapter 4:Butterfly

"This headache is just getting pain and pain" he massaged his head while flying zig zag to the way home. Later he heard someone yelled inside the jungle.

"Hey, Tom!" Shouted someone over the scrub, Tom really see everything in blur and just replying that sound.

"Y-yeah, hi !" He waffed trough the sound came.

"Are you okay Tom" someone ask him in worried, while following Tom.

"Yeah, i am o-" Tom responds in bushed, now everything seems dimming out, at slowly a vignette is covered his eyesight, his mouth now wide open. His wings flutter sluggishly and flew on down direction. He lost his consciousness.

"Oh no, Tom!" Someone is coming to him, his wings accelerated winged, moving downward emerging the air.

Meanwhile...

"Thank god, i saved by mmh,mmh. Who was that ?" Thinking out loud
"Owh, the bottlefly!, I will remember him on my entire life" He spoke calmly and nodded his shoot.

The day become old, an orange effulgance shining all of the tree and river. The ripe orange light reflected by the river's water, creating an orange river spot by white light reflection, an orange platinum river flow. the dark shadows of everything became darker and darker. The contraband night reach out the nature.

Nuance of the day turn out so intense, sense of feeling, listening, and touching keened. a full blue moon brighten up the murky day, it was like a wraith-disc hanging up in the sky, its light bright as a diamond flame. The wide slow curved water moving on the sly. Ripling and burbling water feed the dark night.

"Hoo, hooo" an owl sonant, embellish the night with bright sky flickered by nature's fancy "star".

The plant is spelled by this scenery, but minute by minute, atmosphere getting cooler. The wind stabed into every piece of body. Furs Wrapped animals. In the other hand the tiny plant lonely face this. But that is okay, the magnificent nature warm him inside.

"He is coming" someome lectured him with huge raspy voice. The body is huge, and hairy. There is only one light there, He sat so close. In the dark place, quiet room. Voices and sounds echoes

"What...?, I-i don't understand what are you talking about, who are you? I can't see you, it's so glare".

Then someone on the corner shouted.

"Ha? I can't hear you?"

Afterward many times the person on the corner shouted, but he can't hear it.

Now the room is vibrating, the ground tremored. A drop of water audibled, oh no, the water sound just getting bigger, tons of water fell out from the sky.

"Ha, ha. I can't breathe, the water is filling this room, please help."

He still yelling to the steady big guy. He went drown but the big guy still stand steadily looking at him. The plant he met in the river flashed in the big guy's hand.

"He is coming..." His voice ringing the ear, and won't stop. Ringing again and again and again.

"Stooop!" He yelled loudly.

"Hey, hey. Settle down. It was just a dream okay!" Someone holding his shoulder

"Brick?" He asked with in great coriousity.

"Yeah, tom. It is me, you fell last afternoon. You can not move and you fainting for all night. I taught you drank a poison, really a great poison, and you scremead while you sleeping. That's why i pooir this water-drop, thankfully, you still get awake ".

"Hufff...." Tom took a deep breathe.
"I-i was dreaming about a big gu-"

"You had a bad dream, okay! That's all" brick instantly interrupted

"No, no. Listen to me! I was dreaming a big guy, and he told me something, like..., Ahh" tom tried to remembered his dream.
"Something like, "he is coming"

"Whatever tom, it was just a dream" brick explained tom in pressured tone

"But, it felt like real" tom still trying to convince brick.

"Haaa (taking a breath). You should take a rest, i am going to find some water again for you" he said desperately and swing his antena down.

Brick turned back, opened his wings and want to fly, observing around when he will get water droplet.

"Owh, there you go. That convex leaves must have a water, i know kind of the plant."

"Wai-wait brick" he screamed at brick after he heard brick said "plant"

"I have, umm... Something, i want to show you something. There is a talking plant in the river island"

Brick Returned to him and talked to tom softly.

"Alright tom, there is no talking plant. We know that, what i want you to know, that ain't real, it just a drea-"

"Shut your mouth brick. Can you listen to me? Please...," His raised tone became so gentle.

"I know i might be drunk, but i know wethear it is a dream and a reality. Please listen to me!". He tend his head while grab brick's shoulder.

"And if it is true, then what ?". Brick looked at Tom's face .

"Maybe we could get the answer for my dream, and if i couldn't, at least i am going to show you a rare creature. It might be helpful for us later."

"Okay, i'll take it. Everything for my best friend isn't it?"

"Thanks brick". Tom Smiled widely at brick

" Can you fly for now?, You need a hand?"

"Oh no, i can do it by myself, okay get up chubby tom!"

Thereafter, they flew away from brick's house to the river. Tom telled all of the conversation they made when the on the river.

And then they got there, They landed to the river and extremely surprised.

"Oh God, No way"

................................