Chapter 3:Really?

Water gave music background of the nature, silence sounds around. Sun is just getting hotter and hotter by the time flew, in the other hand, Green is every corner eye sight and vivid blue sky painted by lots of clouds. This is a rare capture.

The wind keep breezing, a hand-sized green butterfly patterned circles yellow in its wings flew over the river, the plants saw a black sillouette above him. It just turn bigger and bigger, a wind sounds vibrating, at snap something dropped its shoot until he got bended to the soil surface. Although it was a small things but he is just a little plant.

He immidiately says "hey you, whoever you... I can't move. Help me, something fall into my shoot, this tender stem could be broke" . Then he yelled again "hey, something up there help" he screams at most loud "heee-"

"What!" Finally Someone replied
"Look at this" he point his shoot by a leaf of two.

The shiny day become dark, someone move towards him, it is so big with great wings incuring a slapping air, he can not see the face. Only just a black shades.

"Oh my god" the fly things spoke nimbel and pop up his face close to the plant's body.

instantaneously the plants surprise
"OH GOD" you are such a bastard.

"Ha?" The fly things depicted a one eye brow higher than the other, sniffing his face up with wrinkled face.

And then he get his leg over the plant, scratching something soft white jumbled black, cleaned up his shoot.

"Okay, done" he scraped his whole legs. Then he ask the plant,

"Who are you? (He shaked his head), i mean what are you"

"Me? Owh i am a plant"

"I know that for sure, the question is why you can speak?"

"You ask me 'what are you' and then 'the question is why you can speak?'
. Which one is the question?" He spoke in scorpul tone.

"Just forget about the first question"

"Okay"

"And i want to ask you a question!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION, HHH" he answer with high tone.

"Haha, if you answe my question, you'll get your answer"

"Hufff, okay" he took a deep breathe

"Does plant can not speak?"

"I, i, i don't know, but i never met a speaking plant before"

"And now you did, by the way what are you?"

"You didn't know my kind, you never meet someone before" his wings flap faster and a giant googling eyes stared him.

"No, i didn't. Look at me, i still a young innocent creature"

"Hih, i am butterfly" his lips shaped to the right.

"Owh. H-hi, butterfly!"

"What are you?, I mean what kind of plant are you?" He fingered all of the plant's body

"I, i don't know neither,hehe".

Afterwards, the butterfly turn back, fluttering his wings and go straight to the river surface.

"Hey butterfly, where are you going" he asked him in anxious.

"I am going to clean my hands, it is extremely stinky, this is someone's dirt, a bird. Oh god" ralph expression seen in his face.

"Oh god, i am kinda drunk too, what nectare did i drink?, You know the land over there?" While pointing to the right.

"No, i don't, i am here all time"

"There is so dusty, my eyes turn red every single time i go through there" he washed his face, and turn his face to the plant.

"Oh god, whom am i talking to?"

"ME!" Said the plant loudly.

"I-i don't see your face, your eyes even your mouth. I think i drink a lot of nectare"

"Really?, I think so" thereafter he rise his leaf and touch all of his body.

"I don't really have any organ to see but why i can see? I don't have any listening organ tok even speaking, how can i-" he talked inside in puzzled.

"By the way, i want to go right now. I have to take a rest, wish i didn't drink poison" he wiggled his head and started to fly.

"Good bye" his shadow return give a shade for the plant

"Thanks for your help!" The plant shout at him.

Probably the butterfly didn't hear it. The plant astonished by himself. Still didn't believe what happened.