𝐗𝐈

Dante's POV:

I was holding her little body against mine. I was reading a book. To be exact Lelia's favourite book. I have knew her for four months and she is already mine. It was easy for me to get her in the bed but somehow I just didn't want to rush her. Let me tell you something I don't know anything about this relationship thing. It was always only sex for me. I know few things and the most important is to listen to her. She always talked about this book-"A man called Ove". She loves that book. So I read it. I wanted to know everything about her. I don't know why but I adored this girl. A woman has never gotten on my nerves like her. Although I made a lot of mistakes which I shouldn't have. I knew I have hurt her but I don't know how to act,what to do,what to say. But the problem is before I met her everything was fine-I fucked girls everyday, i always had a pretty girl in my hand. And I after I met her she is the only one who I think of,now I don't want to fuck any girl expect her. I just want her. Because of her I walk around with a painful erections. She is driving me crazy.
And then I snapped out of my thoughts. She fell asleep. I couldn't move I just had to stay still until she wakes up. I started caressing her thigh. She was wearing my hoodie. I have never been more turned on in my life. Her skin was so soft and fragile. My hoodie was so big on her that it was to the middle of her thighs. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and continued reading my book.

Lelia's POV : I woke up and looked around me

Lelia's POV :
I woke up and looked around me. I was laying on a small bed with a soft blanket around my body. A slight light was coming out of the small window. The room is quite cozy.
Dante wasn't here. I got up and stretched. Since today was Saturday I was going to the mall. I really need some new clothes.

I got up and went to the kitchen. There I saw Dante. He was talking with someone.

"Dad,don't be ridiculous!",Dante said. Oh so he was taking with his father.
"But Dante,son,did you think this through? You are not a little kid anymore. You are taking over the family business. You can't fool around with some girl!",a woman's voice said. I think that's his mother.
"I agree with your mother,son.",his father added.
"Don't be so quick to judge. Why don't you just meet her? Mom,dad it's the first time I feel something for a girl. Penso di volerla sponsare,padre.(I think I want to marry her,father), Dante finished off and his parents went silent.
"Rispettiamo la tuka decisione,fagiolo"(We respect your decision,son),his parents said with a warm smile.

I felt someone coming out of the room so pretended that I just came here.
"Hey baby",Dante leaned closer and gave me a little kiss. "Did you sleep well?",he asked and I nodded.
"Can I got to the mall today?", I asked and all of a sudden he got serious.
"Only if I am next to you.",he said in a serious tone
"Okay mom!",I teased him and tipped toed to gave him a little kiss. He immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt like I was about to melt. And right now right then my phone rang. It was my sister.
"Hi,sis! How are you?",I asked happily. Me and my sister have a close relationship even though we are so different. She was always doing what she wanted and not what our parents wanted while I was the other way around.
"Hi,Lia. I am good thanks. Look I know you might be busy but I called to tell you that Luka is born!",she squealed while I was in shook. Dante was still holding me tightly and looking at me with a confused face.
"What? Why didn't you call me! I could have come to the labour!",I started screaming.
"I am so sorry,Lia! But you see I gave birth to him two hours ago! I should have called you I know.  I didn't have contractions before my waters broke! It was a quick birth and everything is fine.",she informed me. I was glad that everyone was okay. I started tearing up. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. She was finally happy.
"Oh baby sis. Don't cry!",she cooed.
"I am going to come in a week!"I said. "For Christmas!"
"I can't wait. But look Lelia I have to go. I will call you later. Okay?",she said and hung up. I was so happy. I couldn't wait until the 20th of December. Good thing it was the 14th! I smiled at Dante and gave him another kiss.
"So Aunt Lelia?",he started taking
"Don't call me that!",I snapped.
"Ohh fistyyy",he hissed and I laughed. I caressed his jaw with my hand and he smiled. He loved when I did that.
"Go get ready.",he said after one minute of silence. I pulled away from Dante and started going up to the stares. I screamed as I felt my ass check getting slapped. The thrill went through my whole body and made me arch my back. I felt the burning spot from Dante's slap.
"What was that about?",I screamed.
"I am a man what are you expecting?",he calmly answered.