𝐕𝐈𝐈

Lelia's POV:

He brought me to a drive-thru movie. This couldn't be better. I have always wanted to go.
The movie was "dirty dancing". Classic.

We got ready

We got ready. I guess Dante was prepared for this because he got all the snacks and some blankets. We snuggled up next to each other. I laid down my head on his hard chest. He got this warm nice feeling. He started playing with my hair. It was so magical. It couldn't be better.

Half way through the movie I felt my eyes getting heavy. I was falling asleep in the arms of this man. I couldn't ask for more. And I did eventually fall asleep.

"No,father! I am not leaving her! For the first time in my life I feel this kind of thing. I can't just leave her! I really do feel something for her. ", Dante said as I pretended to be asleep
"Dante,son, you have to choose! It's either the family business or her!",I heard a worried voice on the other line.  Are they talking about me?
"Dad I got to go. Talk to you later.",Dante hung up the phone. Then he looked at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. This man is a dream come true. After the kiss I pretended I woke up even tho I was awake for the past 15 minutes.
"Hey did I wake you up?"Dante asked while playing with my hair.
"No", I answered honestly and lift my head up so i was facing his beautiful eyes. I brought my lips to his. He was surprised but quickly took control of it. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and put me in his lap. I didn't know how to feel about that but I just sat there and putted my hands in soft black hair. We were fighting with our tongues for dominance. And of course he won. I felt myself getting breathless but I didn't want this to stop. At this moment like a mind-reader Dante started kissing my jaw and went down my neck. He took his time on it. He kissed and bit my neck softly . It was so good. And there he found my sweet spot which made me moan. I felt myself getting red. This was so embarrassing.
"Babygirl, I love that sweet voice of yours. Especially when you moan",Dante said in a husky voice taking my chin making me look at him straight in the eyes. Just like he wants me to do. And I did. He again begin to kiss my neck making me moan in pleasure. He started kissing my collarbone which was on shown. I felt his little friend underneath me getting harder.
And just before anything else happened we got interrupted again. It was his phone.
"Hello? Oh yeah. Okay! Okay! I am coming right away!", he said as he hung up the phone. I got off his lap and sat on my seat.
"What happened?", I asked. "Is there something wrong?"
"No babygirl don't worry. I am sorry we have to leave but it's work and it's urgent.",he said giving me a warm smile
"No don't worry. I started getting sleepy anyways. Could you drop me off at the campus?",I asked and he nodded.
After half an hour we got there. I thanked him for the wonderful night and kissed his check goodnight. He pulled my wrist and pecked my lips. I giggled and went to my room.

In front of the door there were around thousands of roses saying "please forgive me".
Hah, well that's pathetic. I just ignored them and got into the room. It was still 10pm. I took a quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I sat down on my bed and started studying for tomorrow. I needed to be ready like I have always been.
Before I started college ,in my school the day before we start I have always sat down on my bed and studied.
When after half an hour I was ready to go to bed. Everything was organised. I had my supplies for tomorrow-notebooks,pens,pencils,text markers. And of course my planner. I started having planners in my freshman year of high school and since then I always need one. In there everything I need to remember is write down-my schedule,my appointments,my free time...
I got to bed and immediately fell asleep.

I wake up because of my alarm. It's 7 am. My classes start at 8 so I have one hour to myself.
I get up and do my bed. I go to the bathroom, wash my teeth,brush my hair and straighten it. I go to my room and pick an outfit for the day.
I decided to wear a velvet, dark red overall dress and a beige-pinkish turtle neck.

It was still 8:30 so I had 30 more minutes to get some coffee or a breakfast and get to class

It was still 8:30 so I had 30 more minutes to get some coffee or a breakfast and get to class. I decided that I am going to eat an apple and get my usual coffee-iced vanilla late with extra whipped cream. It's basic I know.
I start to walk to class when I see a familiar figure-it was Dante. He was with a girl probably his friend? Oh,I think they are more than friends..Oh they started kissing. Why are they kissing? You know this ain't my business. I am sick and tired of men playing with me. But why am I hurt? I shrugged it off and walked past them. I think he saw me. And I hope he did.
I got in my class. There were a lot of familiar faces. I saw Jaz I was going to go up to her but she was with her boyfriend and I didn't want to interrupt. So I sat down next to a boy who looked like your typical golden boy-with blonde soft hair,sky-blue eyes, perfect face and good body. He looked like a jock. He sure was a fan of football-he had jerseys. Well the seat next to him was not taken so I went up to him and asked
"Hey! Is this seat taken?",I asked kindly. He looked up to me and smile. His teeth were perfectly white.
"No,it's not",he answered smiling back at me.
"May I sit?",I asked.
"Yeah! Of course!",he answered.
I sat down and put all of my belongings on the desk. He smiled at me and said
"I am Joshua! Nice to meet you!"
"My pleasure. I am Lelia!",I introduced myself and looked away. The only thing I could think off was Dante sticking his tongue in other girl's mouth. We aren't dating so I have no right to be mad at him. But if he just wanted some kind of toy..well I am not the girl for him. I am not just going to let a boy play with me. I am not his fuck buddy.
Speaking of the devil,Dante just in this moment came in the classroom and looked around the classroom until his deep-ocean Bly eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a minute or so when he started walking up to me. When he saw I was sitting next to Joshua he looked furious. I wasn't the one kissing another girl. He came next to me,gave a furious look and sat on the chair right next to mine. Trough the whole class I could feel his looks on me. But on the other hand I talked with Joshua a lot. He was actually a very nice guy and we are going to study after our classes. Turns out he is a year older than me and he is actually a teen dad. Which I found very cute.

At the end of the class I finished my notes and started to head out when someone got a hold of my wrist. And of course,it was Dante. I turn around and he looked mad almost scary.
"Can we talk",he asked as he looked me dead in the eye. Those deep-ocean blue eyes were pierced into mine.
"Sure.", was the only thing I said.