[This sketch design is also not mine, there's already something written on the picture but i couldn't find the rightful owner's name...Sorry!!..  Credits to them!!~ (Wow... I also like this one!!~)]  

"Nakime-san is wearing a light colored dress with matching white heels...the hair style isn't that fancy but it's a good match with the design... how wonderful!!~," The announcer said as Nakime got a very small smile on her lips while walking and doing her posts with one hand on her waist and the other one resting on her side. once done she went back to change what she is wearing. 

"this might be my first time that's why I'm so nervous but I sure do my best to finish this fashion show without any regrets!" Mitsuri thought as she stands in front of the curtain that was separating the stage and the backstage, waiting for the announcer to call their names. 

"Now let us see the spectacular Floral Designs!! Kanroji Mitsuri from Kimetsu No Yaiba Academy wearing the Blue one and Nakime-san from Kibutzuji-sama's school wearing the red one!!" the announcer said as Mitsuri along with Nakime came out from the backstage wearing this: 

[Just like I said earlier none of this pictures are mine. I got this picture from google and it has its sign on the lower part of the picture...Credits to the owner!!!~] 

And the Fashion show went on, Mitsuri got more used to it as she wear more of the design that was assigned to them Nakime helped her a lot for showing her that even though it's her first time, Nakime is also worried that she might not win because of Mitsuri's advantages. "She's so nice...I really hope you can be friends after this" Mitsuri thought. 

What Mitsuri didn't know is that she had already made a new friend even before the Fashion show started because Nakime is one of Mitsuri's fans and Nakime only agreed with the modeling after hearing that she'll be able to meet her online idol, Mitsuri Kanroji.

~~~~~~~~~~~

after the fashion show they gave the people some time to have have their lunch and Mitsuri and Nakime ate their lunch together on one of the cafeteria inside the school. 

And... the second game started. "Welcome back, Everyone!!~~~ make sure you filled your stomach before coming back here because the next one will be.. the game we called 'Who's smarter'!! in short, W.S. game. the competitors will be... The smart guy coming from Kimetsu No Yaiba, Tomioka Giyuu against the smart white spider boy from Kibutzuji-sama's school, Rui-Kun!!~~" the announcer yelled and again it made Rui cover his poor ear. He don't like loud people so yeah. 

~~~~~~~~~~

From where Shinbou was that time... it was clear that the W.S. game is about to start. She was excited to know what the questions will be and what will be their answers and she's also excited to know who'll win the game. once she heard what the announcer said she quickly took her things and change her clothes and went out to watch the competition, but Ume with five other girls stopped her. "What now?!" Shinobu yelled. "Give me the fvcking flash drive.." Ume said with a grin on her face. "What's with the face?! are you dumb?!... you think I won't know it?! where is it?!" Ume said and as she was about to take Shinobu's bag Shinobu hold it tightly. "Woahh don't be so stupid trying to stop me from getting that fucking flash drive, because no mutter what. I won't let you get in my way" Ume said as she motioned her girl to move. two girl grabbed Shinobu's arms while she's struggling, trying to break free. one of the other girls took the bag and give it to Ume, when Ume got the flash drive she gave it to the other girl. "Check if it has the records," Ume said as she handed the flash drive. "No! please...don't take it!" Shinobu said as she once again try to break free then Ume slapped her twice and punched her on the stomach which made her cough. "why can't you just shut the fuck up and let me have this life?!!" Ume yelled then slapped Shinobu again.