~~~~~~~~~~backstage(Iguro&Mitsuri)

"Just by the count of fans I already lose against her...Is she really that popular?" Mitsuri whined to Iguro while face palming. Suddenly Nakime appeared in her side. "Hi there!~"  Nakime said, "H-Hi" was all what came out from Mitsuri's mouth after realizing that her opponent is the one who's talking to her. "please don't be pressured about those people cheering for me, They aren't my fans but they my friends" Nakime said while smiling at Mitsuri. "Friends? that many?!" Mitsuri asked. "Yes, I'd rather have people as friends since I don't wanna sound so popular or anything" Nakime response making Mitsuri blush. "say.. would like to go out on a friendly date with me after the event?" Nakime asked. Mitsuri blushed even more for seeing how friendly her apponent is, "So cute...." was all she could think of. "Sure! If that's alright with Iguro-san..." Mitsuri said and Iguro who heard her smiled at her while giving her a thumbs up. 

~~~~~~~~~~(Fashion show started) [P.S. the designs I used in this chapter is not mine cause I'm still not ready to show people my own design, Credits to the owners!!~]

"Now let see what's Kanroji-san and Nakime-san got when it comes to modeling..." The announcer said then Mitsuri came out wearing this; 

[So yeah I got this picture online and just like what's written in the picture, the design came from Nashra's Fashion Designs

[So yeah I got this picture online and just like what's written in the picture, the design came from Nashra's Fashion Designs. Credits to them!!~ (waohh I like this design!~)]

"Kanroji-san is wearing a beautiful design with a matching heels...How fabulous! her hair also has it's own style!~" The announcer said while Mitsuri is doing her post. Arms on either side of her as she walks and both on her waist as she gets to the end of the runway. Mitsuri was too nervous that she didn't get the time to think, she then saw Kanae motioning her to smile as if she saying something like "It's ok..give them a smile!". she then smiled before turning her back to the audience and going back to the backstage. 

"Now then, let's see what Nakime-san is going to show as!~" the announcer said as Nakime came out wearing this: