Chapter 4- Another day Another ghost

Tony woke up on the ground next to his bed at the same time he heard knocking on his door. He ran to go see who it is. It was time mom. They looked alike, she was tall with shoulder length Brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing pink pajamas. "Oh, looks like you're already awake." His mom said and yawned. "Go get ready for..school" it was 7:00.."I'm late!!" He quickly got his clothes on, grabbed a tube yogurt and orange juice and jumped in the car, his mom also had the same things as him. Tony combed his hair after eating and drinking his food. He had gotten to school, and he found his long lost elementary school friend, Coleen. She looked alot different then she did back then, he didn't. Actually, she was the one who found him. She looked like she would be in an anime. She had very long blue hair, that touched her feet and she wore black and blue sweater."Hi Coleen! How are you?" He asked. No response. He waved in her face and said "earth to Coleen? Hello?" Still no response. He just went to class. "Hello everyone we have a new student! Her name is Coleen!" Cheered Ms Jenny. "Please introduce yourself" Coleen sighed and rolled her eyes before getting up and walking to the front of the class to say,"- I'm Coleen, leave me alone" and she walked back. Ms jenny had a happy BUT confused face. Bupy the the time Coleen got to her seat, Sarah was looking annoyed. It felt like the day was forever because they had so many tests. When Tony was walking home, Sarah ran up to him and said," could you meet me tomarow at the donut shop? 10:30 am ON THE DOT? Please?" And Tonys face blushed dark red and he said" yes sure!" And ran away. It was Saturday. He had on some jeans and a green shirt and decided to go. He met her there and she was at the table closest to the back. He sat down in front of her and  said "I'm here!" She was also wearing jeans and her usual Brown jacket. She gestured under the table and said "look!" He looked and he fell through the floor. They fell into a room. A fancy room with a big tea set. And on the other  side of the table, Coleen was there. She waved and said "sit"