Chapter 3- the toy

When he opened the curtains they saw... A Toy. He looked like a human, he was wearing a top hat and a tuxedo.His arms seperated at the joints so they could bend.He had a stick thingy with a pearl on top and said in a slow, slightly comforting voice " If..you..want to get..out....of here..you nee...d to fi...ght me" and with his plastic body he shifted which made all of his body look loose and now instead of being formal, he was now slouching over. He started springing for Sarah holding the pearl thing like a bat and swung it at her. She fell into the ground and came back up trying to trip him while also trying to get him to drop the thing. She planted her right arm into the ground and spun but he planted the cane thing into the ground where he ankle was about to hit. Tony found a chain saw back at the school and ran for it, grabbed it. The toy held Sarah by her broken ankle and spun her so unbelievably fast at gabriealla, th at she acted as a drill and drilled directly through Gabriella's intestines . Gabriella's eyes were wide open, and she fell backwards. Tony dropped the chainsaw with full anger.. and the toy yelled "Come out my demons!" And just about 50 feet from Tony, some gray monsters started spewing out of the ground all running towards Tony. They were about 10 feet tall (Wow!) Ande all had two eyes on their exactly sphere head and a Humoungus mouth. When they were running at Tony, their mouth was snapping open and closed. When about 5 of the were next to a tree, they are the whole thing like it was nothing. Sarah started to move and Tony grabbed the chainsaw. Gabriella's blood stained her blue shirt and everyone clearly forgot about her. When Sarah got up, she started to form into this..Thing. her flesh just being ripped open to thousands of blades tearing her flesh. She started to run towards the demons, being able to control the blades ad they were wavy. The blades were either cutting off their heads or going directly through their chests. Whenever they died, their body turned into water that evaporated immediately. Tony started the chainsaw and sliced the toy in half. A lot of screaming while the slow chainsaw went through the toy. Sarah's body has blood everywhere, no blades and all of the demoneps dead. Tony held Gabriella delicately, crying. "We should get out of here." Said Sarah. Her blood covered PLACES and her ankle was fully healed ankle was fully healed. A portal opened up but the school and ran toward it. Safely back at school.