the end lmao

hey everyone! now i before i start with what im about to say i just want to say thank you all for the love and support you've shown this book! i began writing these as just a fun little thing to do, and now so many people are reading and i just couldn't be more grateful!

now, i've been writing this for a while, this "the end" letter. i've written it a couple of times. times i thought my writing was just not good enough and that i should end the book. times when i just became too unmotivated and didn't want to leave my readers waiting for another chapter that would never come, and so many more times, where i just wanted to give up.

but, it wasn't until i took a break from this account (it wasn't a break i forgot my login info lmao) until i realized that people actually liked my writing.

i still had my email hooked so, even on my other account, every time someone left a nice comment, or voted the story, i'd see it, and it only made me try harder to get back into my account.

eventually i got back, to see this story had become quite popular, i was in complete shock. because ofc i think the imagines are kinda trash and cheesy, but the fact that all of you guys like them completely diminishes how i used to feel about them.

but now, i just think it's truly time to end this book. all the times before where i tried to end it, were because i thought i had to end it. now, it's because, i want to. i want to explore other types of stories, i want to try new things, i want to write a story i can thoroughly enjoy, even if no one else does. so imma dip.

it's truly been an amazing experience, but all good things must come to an end. so now imma write some new tra- i mean content for people to enjoy. i will also be changing the cover pf this book so it can be "aEsThEtiC" just so it won't look out of place with the rest of the stories ill release.

so, if you were only into my writing bc of spideychelle and are gonna stop reading then, i just wanna say it's been fun and i'll miss you loads.

now as for the rest of you who somehow actually like my writing, ty for sticking aroynd and i hope to see you guys enjoying the next story i release. see you all there.

anyways, i love you all, and ty for coming along for the journey <3