Jealousy PT:2

Michelle seemed to walk faster on her way home, almost past her younger sister's middle school, where she was supposed to pick her up.

"Hey, MJ, what's up?"

"Nuthin much sis. How was school?"

Michelle and Maree began to walk to their house, talking about anything and everything.
  "Hey, can we stop at that store on the corner of 20th Ingram?"

"Sure, why not."

Michelle and Maree walked through the store, as Maree dashed straight for the snacks, Michelle checked out drinks, getting herself a water and Maree a Sprite. Maree walked back with Hot Cheetos for herself and gummy bears and worms for Michelle. They made their purchase, and began to make their way out of the store, stuffing the snacks in their backpacks. As Michelle turned the corner, to make their way back to their house, She had an almost head on collision, with none other than Peter and Chase Parker.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Michelle are you ok?" Peter seemed to apologize, profusely as If she would hurt him.

"Its fine, loser. Don't beat yourself up about it." She said, as she playfully punched him in the shoulder and smirked at him. Peter smiled shyly and laughed at Michelle, scratching the back of his neck as Michelle laughed too. A blush was on both of their faces, it was quite noticeable to. So much so, that Chase and Maree began to catch on.

(Hushed tones)
"So, have you noticed those two?"

"Yeah, it's so obvious."

"The most annoying thing is that, they both obviously like each other..."

"But are so awkward and weird, that they can't even get the courage to ask each other out."
Life in p,
"See, this is why we are best friends"

But enough we these two little ones, this isn't about them!

Peter and Michelle went their separate ways, ushering their youngers siblings to hurry along, as if they were the ones induced in conversation. They both seemed to have goofy grins and apparent blushes on there faces for the rest of the day.

The next day though, that would be kinda ruined. Michelle met Ned and Peter at their lockers, and to her suprise, she saw Aurora, right there with them.

"Hey guys" Michelle greeted

"Oh hey Michelle!" Ned greeted back

"Hi Michelle, me and Peter were just talking about you." Aurora said, with a smile that seemed to innocent.

Peter with a confused look on his face looked at Aurora, "we were? I thought we were talking about food..."
Peter said, now looking oblivious. He gave Ned a look, and Ned returned if right back. The look of "what's happening"

"So Peter, I was wondering, do you wanna go get some coffee, after school." Aurora asked, smiling all sweetly, twirling her hair.
Peter, being completely oblivious to subtle ways of asking people out simply said, "Sure." As he got some books out of his locker.

"Ok, see you later!" She said, but the thing that really got Michelle, was that Aurora kissed Peter on the cheek, and gave Michelle an evil smirk. Peter and Ned, shared the mutual look of, 'what just happened' and Michelle look stunned and threatened. Peter gave this look, that one look he always gives when he is confused asf.

"What just happened?" Ned asked, looking extremely confused.

"Why did she kiss me?" Peter asked looking at Michelle. She had to know why, she is right about everything.

"She obviously likes you, doofus!" Michelle said, trying to act like saying that didn't hurt her.

"S-she l-likes m-me?" Peter said, now flustered, blushing, and hyperventilating. "B-but girls don't l-like m-me! I'm justa nerd! W-who l-likes n-nerds?!" Peter was confused, and possibly losing his mind. Michelle rolled her eyes. She grabbed Peter by his shoulders, to stop him from pacing. "Hey, look at me." Peter's distraught face shot up, and looked Michelle in her deep brown eyes.

"Chill out, Peter. You'll live, ok?"

Peter nodded, and immediately calmed down, after looking at Michelle for 30 seconds. "Ok, what you have to decide is if you want to go out with her still." Michelle checks the clock over the lockers across the hall. "And you've got like, about 3 hours to figure that out."

"But dont you guys find this a little weird? The fact, that she completely changed the subject to you, when those two weren't even talking about you? The fact that, she waited until you got here to ask Peter out, even though we were here for almost an hour before? And that evil look she gave Michelle after she kissed you, Pete. It was this type of look."

Ned makes a "back off my man, bish!" Type look, as Peter and Michelle snicker a bit.

"Do you think, she wants to try and steal you from MJ, despite you never belonging to MJ?" Ned asked. "Probably," Michelle said. "Why would she have given that look otherwise?" Peter looked stunned. "The funny thing is, she thinks if me and Mj were a thing, that she could just easily flirt with me and ultimately  finesse me from you." Peter said, casually. Michelle's head shot up immediately, to look at Peter, who didn't seem to notice.  "Run that by me again, Parker?" MJ asked, wondering. "You heard me, Jones." Peter said, flashing MJ a toothy smile.

"Are you implying that you like me, Benjamin?"

"I don't know, Am I?"

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Well, since you barely can understand you feelings, it's obvious that Aurora isnt a part of Peter's love Interest ensemble." Ned said, looking at Michelle, knowingly. "So, what are you gonna do about, Aurora?" Michelle asked, now wondering what plan they would have.

"I've got one, it's simple, yet conniving. "

That day after school, Peter met,  Aurora at a local coffee shop. "Um, Aurora, I have to tell you something, that I think I like-"

"Michelle? Yea, Peter, I know." Aurora said, stifling a laugh. "Peter looked shocked, blushing hard. "H-how did you know?" Peter asked, now scared for what was about to come. He pulled out a walkie-talkie, and tried not to be loud as he screamed "Abort". But, it was too late. Before Peter knew what was happening, Aurora was covered in powdered sugar. "Oh, my God! I-im so sorry, Aurora! We thought that you were like gonna pull a stunt and-" Peter was cut off By Michelle and Ned running in to see a laughing Aurora, practically dying of laughter. "Peter, I came to tell you, I only did this to make sure and Michelle got together!" Aurora said, practically cackling now. "wait what?" Michelle said, crossing her arms in confusion. "Well yeah, me and Ned planned this whole thing." Michelle and Peter's heads whipped to Ned, and he now looked very nervous. "Wait, so you don't like Peter?" Michelle asked. Aurora nonchalantly licked some powdered sugar from her hands and said "Nope. I'm Lesbian and have a gf." Peter and Michelle were like "Did we just get scammed?" Peter and Michelle asked, while walking back to Michelle's house, Ned and Aurora in tow. But they knew their plan had worked, because Michelle and Peter's hands were intertwined the whole time. Mission Accomplished.

alright guys wassup. so I'm sorry this took so long I wrote like 1225 words over here, and I'm sorry for the ending, it probably didn't make much sense, but anyway, the next chapter should come faster, considering I already have an idea on how the story will go, whereas with this it wasmt as well thou ch yt out, because for some reason I didn't want Aurora to be a bad guy, even though it would be fine...idk but whatever. mkay see you next time, I live you, stay hydrated eat your veggies  and stay in school, and wear your seatbelts everyone!