Riches and Rivalries

Tony Stark and Devon Jones were great friends and business partners. So, when they both had kids the same year, they hoped that their kids would be able to do the same.

Y'know, for them to be intelligent business men, they were hella wrong about this one.

Peter Stark, was considered one of the most intelligent young men in the world. He was also thought of as a very attractive young man, to be only 16.

Michelle Jones was also quite intelligent for her young age, and was considered one of the prettiest young women of the decade.

So, these two were quite similar. They were both attractive, smart and kind people. Except, like their parents, they were stubborn as all hell.

Well, mostly similar, except for the fact that Peter was Spiderman, but that won't  be important  until later on...

Even though Tony and Devon knew of this, they still kept trying to get their kids to be friends.

Is yall seeing a resemblance cuz I do...

They even send their kids to the same school and arranged that they have every class together. Including the same lunch, and also encouraged their kids to join the same clubs, hence, the two being in debate club together.

Monday, August 23, 2019

The First Day of School

It's 5am, when Peter gets woken up by Chase and Morgan, his younger siblings.

Peter awoke with an
Peter awoke and rolled his eyes. even if he tried to go back to sleep, his siblings were persistent. He got out of bed, picked up Morgan and Chase, despite them both bein 6 and 12, and and yeeted them out of his room, before goin into his bathroom, to get ready,  for a torturous day of communicating with fake friends and not-so fake enemies.

He showered, while rocking to loud music, As he knew he couldn't blast music loudly like that at school. When he got out, he could see his younger siblings playing air guitars.

"Get outta my room! Don't you guys have to get ready for school or something?!" Peter asked, clearly annoyed.

"Nope, Elementary and Middle School start next week!" Morgan said, dragging Chase with her out of Peter's room.

Peter rolled his eyes and changed his clothes.

He looks in the mirror and rolls his eyes. He rembered how differently he would have to act around his classmates. Except for Ned. Ned was the only kid he felt he could be himself around, with the exception of Ned's girlfriend, Betty. He could be himself enough around her, to the point where should could tell if he was acting fake to impress.

Then there was Liz, his ex. She has said, time and time again, that she doesn't hate Peter, but that she wasn't exactly ecstatic about him.

Yea ok, Liz.

And of course we can't forget, Michelle. Peter had known Michelle since he was 5 years old, and even being 16, after 11 years, he still isn't friends with her, he honestly dislikes her a lot. If you asked him why, he wouldn't be able to answer you directly, because he doesn't even know why. He honestly has asked is he attracted to her, and is just frustrated with what he has always known.

Nah.

He goes out of his room into the kitchen and grabs a peice of toast. He checks the time.

"Shit, Im late!" He shouts, with half a peice of toast in his mouth. "Language!" Peter hears Steve say from the couch.

"Dude, its like 7:30am, when did you get here?"

"Oh, im here to work with Tony on something and I wanted some juice."

"Ok, sorry Uncle Steve."

Peter books it to the door, not before, hugging both of his goofy siblings, kissing Pepper on the cheek, and high fiving Tony, as he walked out to the limo.

"Hey Happy, sorry to keep you waiting." Peter said, stumbling into the car.

"It's ok, just don"t let it continue."

The ride to Midtown was quiet, so quiet, that Peter couldn't even tell when they got to Midtown.

"Bye, Peter."
Happy said, dismissing him from the limo.

"See ya, Happy"

Peter grabbed his backpack and headed towards the school. After finding his locker, Ned tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, Man." Ned said, doing his handshake with Peter.

"You ready for this year?"

"I don't have a choice.."

                      💫*~💫~*💫

Michelle, had been at the school an hour before it opened.

She was wearing her tiger sweater

She was wearing her tiger sweater. She didn't know why but it was one of her favorites, despite, it somehow reminding her of Peter. She pushed her hair out of her face and checked her Instagram.

She swiped past what seemed to be a million pictures of fake friends and family friends. Before she could hear students begin to pile into the hallways. She was immediately croweded by large groups of girls complimenting her.

"You go, Michelle!" said Cynthia.
"Your hair is, like, everything!" gushed Heather.
"That sweater is sooooo cute, Michelle!" said Jennifer.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

But unfortunately, it wasn't just girls, it was boys, who always hit on her.

The wolf whistles from Elijah and Marcus.

The winks and suggestive looks from the football team.

One time, Henry slapped Michelle's ass in the hallway. Of course, the other guys immediately tried to jump him, but Michelle couldn't tell if it was because what he did was wrong, or if they were mad that he was the one to do it.

However, today, was pretty sad if you ask me. Michelle was just walking through the hallway, when suddenly, Flash began to randomly flirt with her, despite her having rejected his advances.

At one point, he tried to pay her $200 to go on a date with him. She of course rejected him, and this is what pissed him off. He pinned her to the wall and tried to force a kiss on her, but Peter Parker was right there.

He may not have liked Michelle, but you'd better not bet your life savings that he wont do anything if he sees her being harrassed. So, of course, he walks to Flash's side and tells him that someone is trying to break into his car.

This sends Flash booking it to the parking lot.

Michelle looks at Peter, and smiles.

Maybe Parker isn't so bad after all....

Heyoooo. This chappie will get a part 2, but not right away. I have 2 other stories that ill post before the part 2 to this. Speaking of which I better get cracking because one of them is a halloween special!! Okie gotta go, see ya in the next chapter!!