21. A major flaw.

Crisis can be averted by sidetracking, right?

      I am definitely going to take another stupid decision.  In panic.

      I wish I could think of any other probable solution for this imminent danger but it is like my mind as locked and the keys were given to the stupidest part of my brain cells.

      But I can’t think about any other solution right now.

      I shouldn’t do this.  No.  I will not do this.

     I can tell him the truth.  There will not be further repercussions on my side.

      I should have said that to my body, because it had a mind of its own and started climbing over the console.

       Yeah, a stupidest fucking mistake.  But I guess my panic mode had set in and all the actions after that will not consider as my conscience. 

       Who am I kidding?

       This is all on me.  Fuck, just do it.  I already started no stopping now.

      Before, my brain can start protesting my legs jumped over the console and started straddling Adrien’s thighs. 

      His head jerked forward from where he was looking at the back for Nick.  His eyes widened looking at me.  I can see the pale blue eyes with eyelids covered by thick eyelashes.  My fingers which were on his shoulder for support came up to his cheeks. 

      I let my fingertips brush lightly against his stubble.  My eyes still on his but his chest heaved against me making me hard to concentrate on the task at hand.  But it is so easy to get lost in those eyes.

     I bought both of my hands to his cheek and started cradling his face in my hands.  His both hands fell on my waist making my skirt to ride up a bit because of his hold on the material.  He bunched the skirt slightly to grab my hip more tightly, I let him.

      My thumb caressed his bottom lip.  He pressed his pouty lips and kissed my thumb. 

      “Millie.”  He mumbled. 

       I inhaled sharply.  Millie.  That is what he used to called me when we were young.  He would tell me that Amelia was a boring name and the short nick name Millie suited me more.  If I didn’t have been this near to him, I would have never heard him.

       Fuck.  Did he figure out?

       I held my breath and raised my eyes from my thumb on his mouth to his eyes.  But his eyes were not focused on me or giving me an accusing glare.  It was fixed on my lips.  I absently licked my bottom lip.  His grip on my hips tightened further.

      I am not sure if he figured it out or not but he didn’t act like he would have acted if he found out.  So, my safe bet was he slipped that word accidently and only because I strained my ear to hear the nickname itself.

       I don’t know what possessed me but I made a move on him.  Like I didn’t know any consequences would come out of this.  But I wanted to taste him.

      I closed my lips on his bottom one and sucked on it.  Then moved on to his upper lips.  I held his head tight in my hands because I felt him move.  To control the kiss.  But I have to stop now.  So, I made a last nibbling on his bottom lip.

      When I felt one of his hands land on my bare thigh, I gasped, and lost my momentum altogether.  Taking this as a chance he plunged his tongue into my mouth.  I groaned and gained hold on his face.