Return of dark past!!

Start from the beginning

In the room yuvi was sitting with some girl..

As bela enters yuvi looks on.. Bela was confused...

Yuvi stands up..
Yuvi- ohoooo let me see who is the girl who mesmerized our mahir..

He come near bela and puts his hands on her shoulder.. Bela jerks his hands.. And looks at suyash.. Who was looking down guilty..

Yuvi- don't be scared.. Come.. Sit..

Bela sits on sofa.. Yuvi sits opposite to her..

Yuvi- so bela... The person whom you love with your whole heart.. How much do u know him...

Bela was confused..

Bela- what do u mean?

Yuvi- means.. Till now you we're in imaginary world.. So now come back to real world... And see who the real mahir is..

Yuvi comes and sit beside bela.. And turns the laptop towards her...

A vedio starts playing...
******

In vedio

******

Mahir and yuvi and others men from there family reaches a place.. Where eid celebration was arranged.. Another family comes they we're khan family.. Same men who we're eyeing them in London.. Was also there he is Abdul khan...

Both families wish each other eid Mubarak... They we're good friends...

Eid celebration starts... They all dances..

After that.. They all sit for dinner... Both the families sits together...

Abdul khan father rashid khan tells him something through actions..

Abdul understand..

Abdul- I want to say something...

Mahir asks him to say.. Abdul proposes for a business deal.. Of real estate company.... It was of plot of mahir and suyash father..
Suyash gets angry.. That how can they take decision without informing them... As it was precious to them...

Mahir- sorry Abdul that plot is fixed for international security agency.. And its out father dream...

Abdul doesn't agrees.. Both the families starts getting angry... Mahir was confused how to handle the situation..

Suyash was losing his cool..
Suyash- how dare u... That is our fathers dream... I will not let u do it..

Someone from Abdul family shoots towards suyash angrily..
Mahir pushes him to save him.. And gets shot.. In reflex he also shots back.. But Abdul father come in front and he gets shot...