11 ┊ what a tease

Start from the beginning

In no time, Korosensei was back to normal.

Oh...! He used his skin!

He covered Itona with his molted skin and threw him outside the classroom, making him lose but he somehow went on a rampage and tried to attack Korosensei but was stopped by Shiro.

He left with Itona on his arms.

We fixed the classroom once they left and Korosensei was embarrassed for some reason. Kirara mocked Korosensei and imitated him. "Those tentacles. Where did you get them?!"

"That sounds deadly, Kirara! Don't say it out loud!"

"C'mon, sensei. Tell us what you really are. We got curious seeing your expression."

"I guess it can't be helped then. The truth is... I am a man-made life-form!"

Well, that's to be expected...

"Why are you all so calm?!" Korosensei asked.

"Well, an octopus can't go at Mach 20 if it wasn't man-made."

And that was how Itona was introduced to us.

Before we had fun in the pool that Korosensei made specially for us, we tried assassinating Korosensei with the help of Itona and Shiro as we found out that water was one of Korosensei's weakness with Terasaka's plan but eventually failed.

"Finally!" We all jumped in the pool and had fun. The boys were shirtless, while the girls were wearing a one piece suit. It fitted me perfectly so I didn't mind wearing it.

"Let's go play volleyball with the girls, (Name)!" Rio dragged me to play volleyball with some of the girls in the pool and I just went along with her.

After awhile of playing, I got tired and stopped playing, deciding that I'd sit for awhile. Rio continued to play with them.

I was about to take a sit on the rocks when I was suddenly pulled by someone and we were hiding on a big rock making us out of vision from others. My eyes widened when I knew who it was when he whispered next to my ear. "You're pretty."

My face turned red because of not only his arms on my waist, but also because of what he whispered and our position as he back hugged me. And to add, he was shirtless so I could feel his abs!

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, my voice shaking as I tried to remove his arms on my waist but I immediately went weak when he moved my hair to the side using one hand and pressed his lips on my nape. "Ahh—!"

I almost moaned out loud— which would be bad if I was heard when he putted his hand on my mouth, stopping me from moaning. He continued sucking on the back of my neck and my knees went weak that I would've fallen if he weren't holding me.

Once he stopped what he was doing, he removed his hand on my mouth and peppered kisses on my nape.

"K-Karma..." I said weakly and fell to the water with him, his arm still on my waist.

He whispered next to my ear, "You might wanna cover that."

And left me on the ground as my eyes widened, realizing just now what he did. And in no time, I was chasing after him angrily in the pool while he was laughing as he ran from me.