Truly Happy (Germany)

A/N ER MAI GAWD 196 VIEWS OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THAT MEANS!!! Thanks guys your truly awesome people, now, please enjoy the next story~

It was a cold winter night in Berlin, Germany. You and your best friend (Me for now ^3^) were walking home after a trip to the mall. You were visiting Germany or Ludwig Beilschmidt for 2 reasons, one was because you always wanted to travel the world and 2 because Ludwig said he had a surprise he wanted to show you, this made you nervous and, surprisingly happy. You and Ludwig have been dating for almost a year now but you have never done 'it'. "Hey...Nicole?" You asked as we walked towards his house. "Hmm?" You looked over at me to see me playing Angry Birds, not even bothering to look up from my game. "What do you think Ludwig called me for?" You asked, I just shrugged and continued playing my game. You were getting slightly annoyed i was paying more attention to the game then towards you. "Nikki please this is important!" You yelled stopping in your tracks and giving me a harsh glare. I looked up, shocked from your yelling. You never the one to yell, always quiet and rather not speak up so when you yelled that startled me. 'S-Sorry....what's up?" I asked, turning my phone off and looking at you. "Why do you think Ludwig asked me to come all the way to Germany?" You asked shyly. I stood there, then looked at you and merely shrugged again. "Dunno, maybe he just wants to see his girlfriend..." I trailed off before continuing to walk when both off our phones begin to ring. "Hello?" We both say at the same time.

____________________________________________

Your Conversation

Ludwig: (Y/N) where are you? You were supposed to be here 5 minutes ago!

You: *eye roll* Im a little late, calm down Luddy, im a couple blocks away.

Ludwig: Ja, alright, see you soon~

You: Mhm~ Love you, bye~

__________________________________________

You hung up the phone only to see me arguing with Prussia on the phone when i hufffed and hung up, looking over at you. "What?" I asked, crossing my arms. You only shook your head and turned away, trying to hold back the giggles forming in your throat. "Prussia problems again?" You asked, looking at your feet. "Yeah but it's stupid, but i can't help but love that idiot..." I said looking down sadly. "What's wrong?" You asked noticing my sad look, i shake my head and open the door to the Beilschmidt home. "Zhe awesome girlfriend of zhe awesome Prussia has arrived!" Prussia said, picking me up bridal style and kissing me before setting me down. All you could do was smile and giggle until you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you from behind. "L-Ludwig?!?" You gasped/laughed when you turned around to see your boyfriend hugging you. "Ja, hallo mein beautiful frau~" He said. You swore you saw him blush before shaking it off. "You wanted to ask me something?" You asked, moving your  (h/c) bangs out of your face.  Ludwig blushed and looking at the wall to his right, reaching in his back pocket for something. "J-Ja.... (F/N) (L/N)....will you m-marry me?" He asked showing you the beautiful diamond ring. You wre so happy you couldn't talk, the only action you could do was nod your head and cry happy tears of joy streamed down your red cheeks. He smiled, those baby blue eyes you loved so much filled with pure joy. "Really?!? You just made me the happiest man on planet earth!!" He said sweeping you up and spinning you around before pulling you into a deep kiss. "Ermm..." I said looking at you two before me and Prussia decided it was best to leave you two alone. You pulled away and looked into his eyes, smiling ear to ear. "Ich liebe dich so viel " Ludwig said, smiling even wider. "I Love You More~" You said, tugging him upstairs into his room, what happened next was amazing. You pulled his pants down, his erect member springing to life as it was let free. You blushed beet red before taking it in your mouth, sucking and bobbing your head up and down. He moaned your name, a blush creeping it's way on his cheeks. Ludwig was close so he pulled you away, slipping off your already soaked panties, his and your blush got darker as you layed on your back. "Ready?" He asked positioning his self at your entrance. You were scared but you nodded, you could feel your virgin walls being torn apart as he pushed his self inside you. "Are you alright?" He asked, looking at the pained expression on your face, tears streaming down your red face. "Y-Yes Luddy...you can move now...." He pace started off slow and gradually got faster and harder, you screamed his name as you climaxed. Ludwig mover to a different position, not near his climax. He pushed his member deeper inside you before coming. You came a second time before collapsing on his chest, immediately falling asleep. "Frau, you made me a truly happy man~" He said before falling asleep himself.

                      ---2 Months Later---

You happily walked down the asle, happy as can be seeing your soon to be husband standing there waiting for you. Italy, Prussia and Japan waved, standing behind Ludwig. Then you saw your bridesmaids, Me, Belarus and Hungary smiling from ear to ear, this day was the beginning of a truly happy life for you and Ludwig~

You were now (Y/N) Beilschmidt~

Omg the smut then the happy ending though ^3^ Im not even ashamed XD

I do not own the picture or Hetalia, only me and le story plot, Germany owns you~