Hot Beach Day (America)

The waves were crashing against the shore as you and America drove up with the rest of the gang in the car (Including meh :3) "Awww man i can't wait to dig my toes in the warm sand" America said excitedly as he parked the car. Everyone went in separate cars, Germany, Japan, Italy and Prussia is one, then it was me, you, America, Canada and of course lil Kumajirou, then England, China, Russia and France in the 3rd car, Romano and Spain shall come later (wink wink) You nodded shyly, you always had a certain bond with America but you always felt it was stronger than that. You always knew you loved the loud American you just didn't know how to express your love for him, that and you didn't want to embarrass yourself. As you began to climb out of the car you felt a hand tug on you (f/c) sun dress. " (Y/N) I want you to meet me at the boardwalk somewhere around 6:30...alright?" You nodded slowly and got out the car. Me and Canada awkwardly sat in the back before getting out as well. "Veeeeeeeee pretty bellas!" The excited Italian came running up to us, his curl bouncing as he ran. You giggled at the site, America just behind you like a overprotective dad. "Will you build a sandcastle? Germany is too busy to play...." You saw me smile before singing "Do you wanna build a sandcastle?!?" And then you joined it along with Italy "Come on lets go and plaaaay!!!" And witb that we all ran off onto the warm sunny beach. (XD)

*Le Awesome Time Skip*

You were walking towards the boardwalk where America wanted to you, you had to admit you were nervous but you pushed those thoughts down. "America? You called?" America turned his head to you, slipping Texas back on his face. "(Y/N), dudette i totally have something to tell you, but you can't freak out alright?" You nodded and covered your eyes. "America what are you up to now?" Just then you felt a warm pair of lips against your own, you gasped a little which he took the chance and his tongue slipped into your mouth, exploring the new territory. The lack of air became to great and you both parted. "America I-" He sighed, putting his finger against your lips. "You don't have to say anything, you told me everything I need to know when I kissed you~" His voice had a hint of lust and you were loving it. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the hotel room. "Where are we heading?" You asked, blushing heavily. He put you down inside a spare room and took his shirt off revealing his toned abs, which surprised you considering how many burgers he eats in a day. You traced your fingers over the well toned abs, blushing when you felt a pair of warm hands on your lower back. "A-America...i love you~" He smiled his goofy smile before leaning down and pulling you into a heated kiss what happened next happened in a flash. You were on top, America on the bottom. You took the tip of his memeber and slowly moved your head up and down. "A-Ahh~ (Y/N)~" He bucked his hips a coupled times before you stopped and removed your own wet panties. You position yourself and his tip, you still on the top and him laying on the bed. "M-Mm ah America....~" He reached up and wiped away the tears. "If it hurts take it out..." You felt like your walls were tearing but you sucked it up and began moving, over time your began bouncing faster, feeling pleasure everytime he hit the bundle of nerves "AMERICA~!" You screamed his name as you rode put that certain wave of pleasure. He bucked his hips then camd inside you, groaning your name lustfully. " That was amazing...i love you so much, ever since the first day we met~" He hugged you closer and pulled the covers over you guys.

*next morning*

Me and Canada sat on the couch awkwardly, until i sighed "Did you hear them last night?" All Canada could do was nod his head, blushing. "(Y/N) sure is loud..." Kumajirou just poked his head up and said "Who are you?" Canada sighed again. "Im Canadia..."

(Hoped you liked! I do not own Hetalia or the pictures used in the story, i own you (JK) and myself and also the story plot)