The Dean

It was the next morning. I was going to the board of education to talk about what happened.

"You ready?" I asked Olivia. She nodded.

•Time Skip•

"I'm sorry sir we can't do anything about it." Mrs. Branson said. "What do you mean?" I said. "Dave Nixon is the son of the dean." She said. "Of course he is." Olivia said. "I'm sorry." She said. "Is there a way we could talk to the dean?" Olivia asked. "Yes." A voice said. I turned around to see the dean. "Is there a problem you have with my son." He said. "Uh..yes he sexually harassed my girlfriend." I said. "On a scale from 1-10 how bad?" He asked. "10." Olivia said. "If you don't mind me asking, what did he do?" He said. "He..raped me." She said. Putting her head down. "Oh. I will talk to him." He said. "Ok. Thank you." I said leaving.

We were walking back. To my dorm for the first time in forever actually. (Frozen reference.)
Aaron wasn't here. "I CANT BELIEVE THEM. THEY SAY THEYLL 'TALK' TO HIM WHAT THAT DOESNT HELP ANYTHING!" She yelled. "HE TOOK SOMETHING FROM ME THAT WASNT HIS FOR THE TAKING! HE FREAKING RAPED ME!" She yelled. I've never seen her this angry.
She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I rubbed her back. "Just let it all out." I said.
She was crying when she removed her face from the pillow.

She hugged me tightly. "Please." She said. "Don't ever leave me." She said. "I won't." I said.