Ch.28•are you serious?•

I got ready for school on friday in a hoodie and sweats, i walked to school and decided to apoligize to mar cause he was right it wasnt his fault. I couldnt find him so i went to first period and as i walked in and saw mar he looked like he got ina fight i was walking to him and some girl went up to him a-and they started making out.
  I started tearing up but we're not dating so idk why i was upset. He saw me and his smiled turned into a frown.
I couldnt show him i was upset, i had to be strong. I went to sit in my seat by mar but that stupid hoe yelled at me and mar just.. let it happen.
  I sat in the front and did my work, went through the whole day not talking to anyone and i ate outside on the feild by myself.
   I was walking home when a car pulls in on the sidewalk and stops in front of me. I tried walking around it til someone familiar walked infront of me and through a bag on my head and tied my hands. They put me in the cars trunk and i was trying not to freak out cause i cant use all my air.(im dumbb)
  they took me out to a warehouse and tied me to a seat and took the blind fold off.

sierra:alex?(your ex)

alex:hi hermosa

sierra:dont call me that

alex grabs you by the cheeks.

alex:ill call you whatever i want to

he lets go and walks back.

alex:anyways i heard you are prego so your gonna need to give the kid up for adoption.

sierra:no you dont choose that

alex:fine i guess ill just get rid of it myself

sierra:no please don-

you get cut off bye alex punching you in the side.

sierra:st-s-

he punches you more and more until you starting crying and that he knows he killed your baby. Then he gives you a shot and you pass out.
  You wake up in your bed and see blood everywhere.you automatically start crying and had no choice but to call mar:
                             Phone call:
mar:hello?

sierra:m-mar(btw your crying)

mar:whats wrong?

sierra:something happened to the b-baby

mar:what did?

sierra:mar im bleeding

mar:omg sierra im on my way right now

after 10minutes mar rushed into my room and starts crying. He picked me up bridal way and carrying me to the car, he was speeding to the hospital.

sierra:slow down

mar:i cant they need to save my baby

we got there and went inside,they took us to a room right away and long story short i had a miscarrage..

   Mar right away askedme who did this when we got in the car and i said alex. I dont care if he gets hurt he killed my baby. Mar dropped me off at home and mattia came over to watch over me and comfort me.

ᵐᵃʳˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

After sierra told me what happened i was not gonna let alex get away with killing my baby. I went to my fathers house and got some of my friends to help me deal with alex.
I knew where he lived cause i always see him outside a traphouse, so i hopped in my car and drived to his house.
  Was i gonna kill him no no no ima have my homies do it.

ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵃʳˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I was making cookies with mattia when he gets a call from "boss" last time i checked he was to lazy to get a job. But he excused himself and went outside i rubbed my stomach and said "you had to leave baby im sorry you just had to go and im sorry but im gonna stay happy for you baby i love you".

____________________________________________
646 words

this is a sad chapter😔