Cht.11•beach•

You guys get to the beach and Rosa walks with Mar and you walk with Diego, you get to the ocean and get into your bathing suit Mar and Diego stare you up and down, you just laugh and go in the water. Rosa comes by you and asks if you wanna be friends and you say sure, you guys talk for a while and you get close with each other. Mar heads over to you guys and asks to talk to you privately, so you both get out and walk to the car.
Mars pov:
Me and y/n were in the car and I just got this feeling, I just wanted to feel her soft lips on mine, she was talking and I wasn't listening I was just thinking about her beautiful lips so I kissed her. She started kissing me back more and it turned into a make our session.
End of pov:

⚠Smut⚠:
You slipped your hands into mars pants and started rubbing his dick, as he slowly unties your top you start rubbing him harder and he groans. You both move to the back of the car and start making out, he takes the rest of your clothes off and pushes 3 fingers into you, you jump up a little in shock :
Mar:oh shit I'm sorry mamas I won't do it if you don't want me too

Y/n:oh no it's fine I just didn't know you were gonna do that

Mar:ok sorry I scared you

Y/n:it's fi-

        Mar starts to finger you and you start moaning, he's goes faster and deeper you moan even louder, he starts kissing your neck and fingers you fast while you grip onto the blanket.

    You get a text from Rosa asking where you were so you told Mar to stop and showed him the text, and got back into your bikini.

End of smut
You guys walk back to the beach and Rosa comes up to you two:

Rosa:where were you guys?

Mar:why does it matter??

Rosa:I wasn't trying to be rude sorry..

Mar:it's whatever

Y/n:don't be rude Mar

Mar walks away and you apologize to Rosa she says it's fine and you both lay in the sand, Diego comes and lays by you putting his hand around you, you move it up to your top so you don't get a tan with a arm in it, he smiles and you close your eyes Mar sees and gets jealous so he pulls Rosa aside.

Mars pov:
   I took Rosa to the bathroom and locked it, we started to make out when she took off my shorts. I was hesitant but I took off her bottoms and stuck it inside her, she groaned and I started stroking and started groaning, while she's moaning I started going faster when she cums.

   I pull out when someone knocks on the door, she puts her bottoms on and I do too. We open the door and it's Diego, he says that y/n isn't feeling good and that we should go home.

Mars POV ends:
You all get in the car and you put the blanket in the trunk and grab a different one, Diego and you are in the back again and Rosa and Mar in the front. You cover up and lay your head on Diego and fall asleep, Mar and Rosa get out of the car and buy some stuff. You guys get home and Diego carrys you inside cause he didn't wanna wake you up, he carrys you to your bedroom and lies you under the blankets.

   Rosa, Mar and Diego are sitting in the living watching TV when they hear a big noise upstairs, they all run upstairs and your on the ground, Mar picks you up and says your name. You wake up and say that you must have fallen off your bed, Mar helps you onto your bed and Rosa gets you water. Mar tells them to leave so they do and close the door.
Mar and you lay down, he holds you and you start falling asleep when he trys to get up:
Y/n:no don't leave please
Mar:ok I won't
Y/n:thank you
You both fall asleep and about 30minutes later you wake up and run to the bathroom...

____________________________________________
720 words