Cht.17•Tipsy🥂•

This chapter involves someone trying to rape so if it triggers stuff for you don't read this chapter
You had about 3 beers and you were tipsy but still drinking, Rosa was drinking with you and Mar came up to you both:
Mar:ok girls I think that's enough for you both
Rosa:No I'm go-gOnNa have m-moreee
Sierra:same and you should join sir cause thenn y-you might actually have fun
Mar:I don't drink you know that Sierra
You start walking away and you trip over the air(lmaoOoO) and Mar catches you, Rosa and you laugh:
Mar:ok I'm taking you home
Sierra:No baby boy I'm staying h--heree
You push him off of you and you go into the living room and sit down, they put your favorite song on and you start to dance on someone, mind you there also drunk he starts holding your waist and you start rubbing your ass on his cock. He gets a boner and you turn around and kiss him he kisses you back and it turns to a make out session.

Mars pov:
Sierra and Rosa are hella drunk but Rosa starts dancing all up on me, I tell her to stop and she does she starts making out with me at first I kiss her back and then I pull away. I grab her wrist and take her to the car, I start driving her home when she unbuckles her seat belt and unzips my pants I couldn't stop her cause I was driving she starts rubbing my cock and I tell her to stop but she won't. She then pulls my boxers down and starts giving me a blow job I tell her to stop and she won't so I pull over to be safe and I try to push her off but she won't get off of me so I give up and enjoy it.
End of pov

Your pov:
He takes your hand and walk upstairs you notice its Alex and you tell him your tired, he says to lay down and he'll make sure no one comes inside the room, you say ok and you lay down on the bed and start falling asleep...
End of pov

Random girls pov:(idk lmao)
I was looking for the bathroom cause I had toooo much to drink, I enter a room. It wasn't the bathroom. Another room. Nope. And then I enter the second to last room upstairs and I see a girl passed out on the bed and realize it's Sierra, someone's above her kissing her chest leaving hickeys I believe every where on her, he was about to stick it in her when I screamed "RAPE!! EVERYONE COME UP HERE" The boy in the bedroom ran up to me and slapped me I pushed him to the floor and a group of boys came into the bedroom and saw what was happening the started punching I believe his name is Alex, I go over to Sierra and put her clothes back on, the boys take Alex down stairs and throw him outside.
End of pov

As soon as they do that Mar comes back, he asks what happened and they tell him about it and he gets mad so he starts kicking and punching alex then mattia grabbed Mar and told him that you were upstairs. Mar sees the girl by you and that your still past out, he comes up to you and holds you tight the girl leaves and he just lays there with you. Everyone leaves except Mar and you, Mattia said you guys could stay the night if you wanted to(we're gonna say it's at mattias house). As Mar holds you he says that he'll never let that happen again and he ends up falling asleep holding you in his arms.
    You wake up in the morning and your in Mars arms and in his hoodie, you have a horrible head ache you get up and go downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
668words