Cht.15•Smut•

(*a/n*ima be uncomfortable this whole chapter)

You were listening to your music when Mar walks in and closes the door, you go up to him and kiss him and he kisses you back as he pushes you onto the bed slowly not breaking the kiss. He starts taking your shirt off and kissing your upper boobs leaving hickeys on you and then started giving you hickeys on your neck.
  You moan and he takes off your pants, you turn him around and start taking off his shirt while rubbing him through his boxers. You leave hickeys on him and take off his boxers and pants, he ends up turning you guys around so he's on top and takes your underwear off with his teeth, he grabs a condom out of his pants and puts it on. He looks at you for permission to enter you(lmao) and you nodded yes, as he goes in you Mar starts going hard, fast, and deep you moan loudly and he takes your bra off while going, he then holds your boobs and goes harder. You moan and he moans your legs start shaking "DADDY IMA C-CUM" Mar then says "Cum for daddy" He pulls out and your squirt into his mouth he eats it all up and starts eating your 😺 out, you moan in pleasure and arch your back you try to close your legs but Mar keeps them open and you cum into his mouth and he says "you takes so good bbg" You smirk and take his condom off, you lay him at the edge of the bed and you get on the ground you start giving him head and he moans. Mar then wraps his hand in your hair and pushes your head to were his whole cock is in your mouth, he then cums in your mouth and you pick every inch of it up(ewww) you lay by him and he smiles.
(Finally it's over)
You get up and get some clothes you go take a shower and brush your teeth you change into:

You come out of the bathroom and Mars laying down still but in his clothes, you go lay by him and he holds you for about 30minutes and then takes a shower, you go on your phone and then you get a text saying there's a party at Diegos house on Sund...

You come out of the bathroom and Mars laying down still but in his clothes, you go lay by him and he holds you for about 30minutes and then takes a shower, you go on your phone and then you get a text saying there's a party at Diegos house on Sunday(it's friday) you don't know if your gonna go but Mar comes out and lays down by you, he holds your waist and you both fall asleep.
                           ~morning~
You wake u and mars facing the opposite way of you so he doesn't know your awake, he's on his phone texting someone:
                              •My love•
My love:hey bb when you coming over?
Soon I just have to wait a little
My love: ok see you soon then I love you
I love you too
Seen 9:43am

You get up and he says good morning but you ignore him and go downstairs. You grab a water and sit in the living room, Mar comes down but you were ignoring what he was saying and just watched your tv show:
Mar:SIERRA!
Sierra:What?
(Everything you say rn is calmly)
Mar:why are you ignoring me??
Sierra:I don't want to get in the way of you seeing your "love"
Mar:omg- your so annoying did you know that??
Sierra:yeah I did know that:)
Mar:whatever bitch
He walks away and your eyes get glossy but you don't cry, a few minutes later he comes downstairs and grabs his keys. He walks out of the door and slams it shut then he leaves, you fall asleep and then you wake up to the door opening you thought it was Mar but it wasn't and it wasn't Nicole either...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
631words