Cht.18•broken•

I went down stairs to get some water and I see mattia:
(S-sierra M-mattia m-Mar)
S-Goodmorning, do you have a advil
M- yeah*gives you some*
S-thx*takes it*
M-hey I think we should talk about last night..
S-ik I got drunk and then went to sleep in your guest room
M-No that's not it s-sierra
S-your worrying me mattia what happened?
M-i think you should sit down
You sit down by him
M- y-you were almost r-..

He starts crying

S- don't cry bubs

You wipe his tears

M-you were almost r-r-raped..

S- w-wait w-what..?

Your eyes get glossy

M-but we stopped him before he could do anything

You blank out and tears drop from your eyes everytime you blink.. You get up and mattias trying to talk to you but you weren't listening to him, you go into the bathroom and cry your eyes out. Mar runs down stairs cause he heard you threw the vents, and knocks on the door:
m:let me in Sierra
     Please..
     Sierra... Please open the door..
You weren't listening to him you couldn't stop crying, Mar ends up breaking the lock and sees you crying on the floor. He runs over to you and holds you, he says he's sorry he didn't get there sooner, and he'll never let it happen again as long as he's alive. You just cry into his chest mattia just looks at you both and crys a little, you stop crying after a while and fall asleep in Mars arms. You felt safe in his arms, you wish you went home when Mar told you too.

                 ~few hours later~
You wake up in bed and Mars sleeping with his arms around you, he talks in his sleep:
Mar:i-im sorry.. I didn't mean to let that happen to you.. Please forgive me.. I'm sorry I wasn't there at the beginning.
He ends up crying and you wake him up
Sierra:it's not your fault baby...
He just looks at you and you wipe his tears away, he decides to take you home so he grabs your shoes and you both get into his car. You hold his hand and he drive home, you guys get home and you go to your bedroom, he asks if you want company and you say you wanna be by yourself right now. He says ok and if you need anything he's next door to your room, he give him a faint smile and he leaves you lay on your bed and cry silently listening to xxxtentacion(rip I miss you🙏🏼). Then you felt dirty so you decide to take a shower, you grab some clothes and get in the shower. You notice marks all over your thighs and chest area and realize there hickeys, you fall to the floor and cry. It made a loud noise when you hit the floor, Mar rushes into your room and sees your not in there and goes into the bathroom he takes your towel and turns off the shower. He sees the hickeys for a split second and puts the towel over your, you hug him and he sits by you and hugs you back, he takes you out of the shower and helps you get dressed into a hoodie and sweats that are Mars, his clothes made you feel more comfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
575 words

Sorry I posted so late at night🖤