♕𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮♛

Começar do início

Nick was in front of her down on one knee holding a small golden box.

"Mon amour, I have loved you since I've known you. And when you were gone I hated that feeling. I never want to be apart from you ever again. I love you. Will you marry?" Nick asked her with a large grin as tears filled Vanessa's eyes. ". . . . yes." Vanessa let out as she tried not to cry out of happiness.

"Yes?" Nick whispered as he tried to make sure he heard correctly. "Yes!" Vanessa confirmed as he grin matched his.

Nick stood up so quickly barely even being seen by everyone before he and Vanessa shared a kiss of happiness. The gesture seen by everyone made them realize Vanessa answered a yes causing a cheer to rise.

As they separated from their kiss Nick opened the box revealing to Vanessa the ring. Wasting no time Nick sliding the ring in her finger.

"I've been waiting such a long time to ask you, mon amour." Nick whispered as they ignored the camera in their faces. "I'm just glad you asked, mon prince." Vanessa shook her head with a small smile.

The two shared a smile again as it never left either their faces before they kissed each other once again.

"I love you."

~~❦~~

Later that day Vanessa was in her room finishing getting ready but it was getting difficult since every time she tried to she kept remembering she just got engaged which blew her mind with happiness.

"You ready mon fiancée?" Nick walked in her room before standing behind her. "Hm, I like the sound of that." Vanessa smiled at him through her mirror before turning to him. "So do I but I can't wait to call you my queen." Nick grinned as he wrapped his arm around her waist giving her a kiss.

"Me too. . . . is everything ready?" Vanessa wrapped her arms around his neck before asking him. "It is. Ben's just getting Mal. She's looking for Uma." Nick nodded as he explained to her softly knowing it was a tough topic at the moment.

"She won't find her. Uma's going to show up when she wants to. And if she knew that I died underwater to save you she would've come. . . . I'm not telling Mal that though I'm not getting mixed in their battle again." Vanessa sighed as she explained to her fiance. ". . . . I still can't believe you died just to save me. Why would you do that?" Nick shook his head as he cupped her cheek with his hand rubbing it with his thumb.

"Like Meg and Hercules tell each other, 'People do crazy things when they are in love'." Vanessa smiled softly with a small shrug. "Then I need to die to show my love for you." Nick responded to her with a small smirk. 

"Please don't do something stupid to do that. I'm back because my father is a Hades. . . and because my uncle resurfaced me but you're a Beast. You turn into a beast not come back like I did." Vanessa shook her head as she looked at him with a serious expression.

"I'm not going anywhere. But if there's a situation that makes it that the only way to save you is by me dying I'll do it in a heartbeat." Nick assured her but in full honesty knowing how much his love for her is. 

"I'll stop you before you try to." Vanessa told him as they leaned their foreheads to each other's and just as they were about to share another kiss the door was slammed opened. "Your highness everything and everyone is waiting for you four." Pain informed Vanessa as he and Panic rushed in.

"Thank you guys. We'll be down in a minute." Vanessa leaned back as she sent them a small nod with a smile. "Yes ma'am." Pain and Panic nodded before they rushed out to meet the others. 

"Well, let's go then." Nick smiled as he held an arm out for Vanessa. "And get ready for what's about to happen." Vanessa grinned as she took his arm walking out with him only to be met with their siblings.