"What do you mean?" Gon asked and I sat up.

"His Nen abilities. There's probably a Nen user who can analyze data better than a machine." I explained and Killua perked up in realization.

"I bet there is. They could hear your voice and know everything they need to know about you." Killua added, and Gon nodded.

"Your dad is tough, like really tough." Killua smirked at Gon and he smiled.

"Ew, quit fanboying over Gon's dad, Killua. Let's see what we can do with the other things in the box." I insulted Killua and his head snapped towards me.

"I'm not- ugh, whatever. Forget it." Killua sighed in defeat, and I smirked. We all looked back at the box and the two remaining objects within it.

"We've still got two left. The ring and the memory card. The ring probably won't help, but the memory card might." Killua stated as he examimed the card. To be honest, I didn't even know it was a memory card. I hardly even know what that is.

"Yeah, but it's smaller than a normal one. You think were going to need special hardware for it?" Gon asked and Killua looked at him incrediously.

"Wait, you mean you really can't tell? This is only designed to work with a JS." Killua explained and I tilted my head in confusion.

"What's a JS?" I asked.

"Yeah, what is that?" Gon added, just as confused.

"A gaming console called the Joystation from three generations back. Man don't you two know anything?" Killua replied and I sighed. You don't really get to play video games when you're enslaved.

"If this island still sells cassette players, then there's got to be an old console here somewhere. Is there a toy store here?" Killua turned to Gon and he nodded.

"I'm pretty sure there is." Gon replied and Killua stood up. He grabbed my arm in the process, pulling me up too.

"Okay, hold on." Killua stated as he still held onto my arm. He walked out of the room, planning on going to the toy store.

"Wha- Why am I coming with you?!" I exclaimed as he dragged me down the hall with him.

"Because I'm bored." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"You're always bored." I scoffed and he grinned.

"Yup. Just to bother you. Now come on." He turned around to look at me and I raised a brow at him.

"Why are you so bossy?" I sighed as we were now walking down the stairs.

"I don't know, why are you so annoying?" He countered and I groaned.

"Oh, where are you two going?" Aunt Mito asked as she saw Killua walk out of the house with me in tow.

"To the toy store." Killua responded. Mr. Shiro stood next to Aunt Mito as he helped her water the flowers. He wiggled his eyebrows at me when he saw my wrist in Killua's grasp. I gave him a thumbs down and he chuckled

"Its outside the port!" Gon shouted from the window.

"Got it!" Killua replied as he waved to the boy.

"Have a safe trip okay! And don't rip each other apart while I'm not there!" Gon called out to us.

"I make no promises!" I yelled back to him and I heard Killua scoff.

"Let go of me." I demanded and Killua shook his head.

"No. You're going to run back or something." He replied and I narrowed my eyes at him.