Chapter Four

"Don't worry. I know how it feels to get hurt."

     Ryu's eyes widened as he heard that statement. However, he quickly pulled back. The trickling warmth from Kai's whisper dawdled. Ryu brushed his fingers along his ear as if his ear was dirtied by his voice.

     He caught me off guard.

     Kai gave a small smile as he repositioned himself onto his zabuton.

     This guy... knows what it feels like? What a load of bullshit.

     "What do you know about me?" Ryu shouted with an exasperated look.

     Ryu felt stupid again for letting his impoliteness slip out. He was acting so impudently to someone that he just met.

     But perhaps this person was in fact, telling the truth. Maybe, just maybe, he's the same as Ryu.

     "Whoa there, didn't mean to pull your trigger," Kai carefully lifted up the traditional porcelain cup of tea and took a sip. His eyes flicked and drew towards Ryu's arms. "You're not even trying to hide them- your scars and bruises, I mean."

     Ryu flinched, and hastily pulled both his sleeves over his blemished arms. "What about you? You seem more orderly than other commoners." Ryu drew the conversation away. After all, his appearance wasn't quite like the peasants he had seen before. His hygiene was well kept, and he dressed nicer.

     "Ah, my wounds are located on my chest and near my back. My brothers like to.. write on me with glass shards." Kai spoke. "I don't like to open up to strangers like this, but perhaps this will make you believe me more." Kai slowly started to unravel his obi* and the upper part of his yukata, revealing a medical cloth that was stained with blotches of blood, wrapped around his chest. Kai closed his eyes, his expression saddened. Ryu blinked and fed him with silence. "I hope this is enough evidence," Kai said as he redid his obi and his yukata.

     Ryu crossed his arms. "So, what's your point in saying all of this?" Ryu felt bad for saying this because Kai's the same, but not everyone is someone he could particularly trust. Kai motioned Ryu to lean towards him. Ryu nodded, leaning in but keeping a distance from him. "Don't you want to escape? I can make that happen. I'm your only chance." Kai muttered. Ryu stared at Kai. "But I'm guessing there's a catch, isn't there?" Kai laughed. "You sure are clever," Kai chimed. He looked cautiously around the room before he said anything. "Money. Give me money. Judging from the food and the interior of this place, I can tell you guys are abundantly wealthy."

     Kai was right, Takashi was practically swimming in riches.

     S̸͔̞̣̱͉̍̿i̷̬͂̔͌͐̾̿̃̄͝n̵̨̡̧̠̠̳̲̒̅̐͂̀̆͋ç̵̧̨̨̧̛̟͔̪̯͜ȩ̷̙͙̖̻͚̦̼̫̒̑̊͆̅͂̌͊́͜ ̶̱͓̻̖̙͓̜̇̏̐́͆͝h̸̺͖̦͔͚͙̻̥̆̿̋͑͂ę̷̣̣̱̠̙̗̻̠̿̅͘ ̶̢̨̹̱͙̖̪̦̉͗̅̅͝i̷̖̝̭͖̥͉͕̗̍̉ǹ̴̳̖͍̦́̔͐̍̂̚͝͠ͅh̶̖͙̥̥͇̬̪͉̭́̈́͜e̷͍̰̬̮͍͇͈̱̹͒̔́͒̿̕̕͠ȓ̷̡̞̯͈̪̤̻̩́̌̄̀i̴̦͍̻͕̰̼̣̱͂̎̇t̴̡̹͕͍̣̟͖͆ę̸̱͍͇͔̳̼̹̘͋ḍ̷̣͔̯͕͈͍͎̄̑̃̀̄ ̷͍̟͑͌̑͒̑ą̶̟̥̘̑́͜l̵̨̰͚̙̩͇͔͇̀l̷̛͈̝̥͉̱͙͛̐͊͂̑͊̊̔̕ ̶͓̥̈́̓̀͂͆̕t̸̨͔̰̔͗h̶͉̠̳̍͆̈̎͘͜e̸͕̰̬̬̫͍͗̉̚ ̷͕̰̳̞̘̥͎͓͓͋́́͌̀͘͜m̸̢̥̼̜͔̠͓͓̈́̂̓̉͐̑͘̕ȏ̴̲̯͉̯̎̓͐̓͂͛̀͘n̴̨̦͍̏͒̾̈́̔̚͝͠e̸̮̪̤̫͇̼͆͛̈́̓̀ẏ̴̢̼̙̺̗̤̖̳͕͎̕ ̶̯̱̥̯̣̈́͌̏̆̇̍̊̀̈́̏f̸̞̝̀̓̾͂̽̿r̵̖͈͉͍̞͑̌͗̂͑o̵̡̯͕̼͊͂̇̌̿̚̕ṃ̵̞̋̋́̄̂͝ ̷̧͚̹̱͉̠͉̒̍̓͆̚R̵̢̛̠͇͓͉͍̖̩̃͗̆̔́̇͑͘͠y̶̤̌̀́̿̎͂̈̚͠ư̷̢̢̥͙̝̲͍̮̿́̌͛͑̽͠'̸͍̝̅̈͜s̵͓̥̜̮̗̦̀̋̿̈͗͛̀̾̚͠ ̶̧̢̻͖̺͈̫̟̹́̀̒̊̅̿͐̚͝͠ͅf̸̨͎̝̲̱͒̾̿̊́̐͐á̵̺̠͑͘m̴̜͔̘͖̫̫̀ḭ̷͎̯̟͓̾l̴̗͚͇̓̋̃͊̎̆̍y̷͔̟̣͔̣̲̠̜͇̅̋̈́͝͝.̷͙̩̙͇̣̬̫̰̳͋̈͂̐̅̒̋̚͘

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 13, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fly For Me (BL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें