Chapter 20💚

1 year later*

📍Florida | Jayla's Pov

"WaaaWaaaa"

I get out my bed and picked up my daughter Journey . I'm guessing she was hungry cause she was screaming loud.

I began so rock her side to side "It's okay baby. Mommy's making a bottle." I whispered to her

She continued to cry. "Nehhh Nehhh"

"Here you go stinka."

She instantly stops crying. She was always hungry. My baby is already thick for 3 months old. I know y'all are wondering when this happened so I'm gonna give y'all a quick summary.

I ended up taking a pregnancy test and it came back positive of course. After that I knew I really had to continue my education. I moved to Florida and me and Bailey share an apartment now. It's been about a year since I've been back home. All the family wants to see Journey but I just wanna make sure the time is right.

I attend The University of Tampa. I'm in college for my Associates Degree in Nursing. This is just back up if my Hair Salon doesn't come together. You always need a plan b ladies. I also forgot to tell y'all the baby is Caleb's but none of his family knows about her. He was going to college all the way in Los Angeles and I'm sure he didn't want the extra stress.

After she finished her bottle I burped her and we just chilled together. Next thing you know she's knocked out. My baby was looking so cute so I took her a picture.

@_.jaylaa

398,333 likes @_

398,333 likes
@_.jayla my stinka🥺❤️

@user203  😍😍
@theyenvy_cathy cutie pie❤️
@theshaderoom who's the daddy?🤭

3,876 more comments*
-
-

Sometimes I feel bad that I didn't let Caleb know what was going on. She looks like him so it makes it even worse.

I made a new Instagram to get fresh start and the Shade Room still found me. Who even spends their time stalking people? Ian with the messy shit.
————————————————————————

📍Los Angeles, CA | Caleb's Pov

" Don't break shit in here." I said looking at some of the guys from the team.

We just finished practice and some of them wanted to come chill at my crib. It was a 3 bedroom Condo 10 mins from from my college.
If y'all didn't know I made it to UCLA. Me and Alex both go here, but Jase didn't take the offer cause he has to take of his mom.