"Because you dont-just forget about it he tells me downing the whole glass of whiskey.

"Anyway I have the perfect time and place for when we can hand over the stash to the asians" I tell trevor and immediately his who deminor changes.

"When" he asks me.

"Next week Friday at Kaylib sister fashion show." I tell him.

"Why at the fashion show specifically" he asks me.

"Well because it's a public place and if they try shit on us. they will not because the place will have tight  security.

"I feel like you are crazy, how do you expect us to have drugs on us and enter the show" he asks me.

"I am gonna have some boys act as the waiters and they will serve the asians specifically." I tell him.

We sit there in silence just looking around the club n taking in what we built together.

"So is he out or not" trevor asks me. "Possibly" I tell him. "And if his out what we finna do about it" he asks me.

"if he is out one of us has to die because knowing Jeremiah he doesn't forgive" I tell trevor. "So what's next" Trevor asks me.

" So imma get danger to investigate if his out or not" I tell him. "Well I will get the boys up to date about the job next week Friday" trevor says.

"Well I got to go meet up with kaylib and talk to danger" I tell him driving to where we are supposed to meet each other.

kaylib P.O.V.

I arrive at Tyler's house and I can tell that he is not home because his car is not parked outside.

I grab the envelope and put in his mail box and make my way to the diner near our old high school that we loved coming to.

I get a calendar reminder about my date with Demetrius tomorrow evening and I also can't shake off the feeling that I am being watched.

I shrug the feeling off and walk into the diner and see him drinking a chocolate milkshake. " You look like a kid the way you are drinking that shake" I tell him.

"I love any thing chocolate including you" he tells me.."Shut up boy" I tell him blushing.

"Anyway the other day you called me and I wasnt available to talk because I was having dinner with my family my parents and baby sister are in town for Paris Fashion show" I tell him.

"No way Mr Jordan is back in here" he says . "yeah he is back." I tell drinking my bubble gum milkshake.

"I have something to tell you kaylib" Tyler says getting serious and pushing his glass to the side.

Tyler p.o.v

"for the longest time I thought I knew what love was" I tell him.

"then the whole thing with my father died and I  just felt like I had nothing to live for""

"you had mother to love for" he tells me. "yes but it is not the same" I tell him and he just nodded.