Chapter Two.

Kaylib P.O.V

"And finally we have your office". Demetrius said opening the door and standing aside so i could enter."how do you like" he asked and i walked over to the huge glass that overlooked the city. "A office with a view shouldn't it be yours as Chief" I asked him walking to the beautiful wooden desk. "

He chuckles and smiles" technically it is meant to be mine but i opted for a smaller office" he says folding his arm and looking around. " why would you say no to a office with a view and on the quiet side of the building"i asked him superised that he'd give up a beautiful office.

" I gave it up because I hate change and when I was promoted I wanted to stay where I am comfortable in my small corner office" He said looking at me and smiling.

"thats noble of you anyway I am going home so I will see you tomorrow" I said making my way out of the office" Kaylib uh...some of the officer's go to the bar jusy down the road after our shift so do you want to come with us" he asked nervously looking down at the floor. " I don't want to impose" i said " Oh no you wouldn't be imposing at all plus I would want to get to know my counterpart" he said showing his teeth smiling.

"okay lets go" I said. laughing at the face he made showing his teeth. " Let me get out of this uniform then we can get going" Demetrius said slow running to his office to get changed. while he was gone i was walking around looking at pictures of former chiefs of police.

Even Mayor Wilson's picture from when 18 years ago was on the wall. "Ready to go" Demetrius asked startling me " Yeah lets go" I am ready i said following him to the car and I must say he looks so much more handsome with his home cloths.

Entering the bar aftetbthe short drive from the Police department. The bar was busy but not too busy there were other policemen and women that i saw earlier and some were even waving and greeting me.

we finally made it to the bar " The usual for me and-" he looked at me expecting me to finsh his sentence " A cider " I said. " So tell me about kaylib from interpol" Demetrius said streching his arms on island white the barlady gives them their drinks.

"So I was actually born here in New York" i tell him taking a sip of my cider and he nods "then when i was eighteen my mother got a job in Cape town and we migrated to South Africa. " Then i went on to study criminology at the university of Cape town.

"So how did you get recruited by interpol " he asks taking a sip of his beer looking at me clearly into the story. " After college i applied for a job as assistant investigator for interpol in Paris" I said sipping my cider smiling thinking about the memories in Paris.

"We were cracking a case on a child trafficking ring in the middle east. Some how the senior officers missed a huge clue in the case and i looked into the clue then BOOM I solved the case " I told him smiling.

"Sounds like a good adventure" Demetrius said smiling "Not everything was a good adventure" i said mimicking his voice.

Demetrius let out a laugh " Tell me about yourself Chief Jordan"I said "so..."Demetrius began telling me his story.

Tyler P.O.V

"Malaysia" i called out putting my car keys on the key rack " I am in the kitchen she shouted" I made my way to then kitchen and I put on my happy husband face " Hey are you cooking" I asked her quickly pecking her lips " No i am still full from lunch ealier on" she said.